+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Online relationship 2!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Online relationship 2!!

There was a thread about this a few months ago ehehe but... this one focus more on trust and something i thought of...

So.. How far would you trust another companion you know through net? A person you never saw before, a person you knew for some time... It can be a friend or more than that.. you make your own classification... ^^

Mmm.. Ever got bored when you end up talking about the same thing over and over again to different person? ASL , what they been up to, their life...

How open are you with your online companions / friends (or your on classification as i've said) ?

How strong can an online relationship be for you? Do you for some reason personally control your gap of trust and feelings? I know that every of us here knows that online relationship is not 100% secure... for the other party may not even care for us and ect ect... i have been through some experiences before so yes i know ^^ maybe you can tell a bit about your own experience... and tell us how you feel and how or what you did to avoid the same from happening.. or you think that it can happen again for many reasons...

^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online relationship 2!!

Not worth the time and effort unless you actually meet at the end of the relationship and take it into the real life phase.

The internet is a great way to meet people. Both my brothers met their fiance's online.

Unless you're serious and take it to the next level, so to speak, don't waste your time.

That, and its potentially dangerous.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm it seems that acey mention more over the very very close type of relationship... yes! Lovers!

I agree with him ^^ If it is not to be taken seriously.. forget about it... Others will get hurt if you were not serious.. and that means your a bad person! :/ very bad

(gee.. i sound like a lil girl.. o.O)

Well... I think this is the same when it comes to friends too.. but its not necessary that you go all the way to meet them tho... would be cool to meet online friends Hmm i might one day meet a few of my friends here and a certain someone (certainly wanna meet her!).. I hope it'll happen one day and soon!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

I could trust them with my life.. It may sound stupid or whatever but i believe that you can find people out there that you can trust with your life even thought you've never seen them in real life. And if we're going beyond a friendship level then trust is the basic foundation of any relationship. If you can't trust the one you love, who can you trust? Even if the person is online or someone over the phone that you met through a friend of yours. Just because you havent met them doesn't mean you can't trust them.

Well that's typical. You tend to have the same conversations with different people because you, usually, get different answers. Whether your bored or not depends (usually) on whether you care about the person..

I'm as open as im willing to be at that particular moment. One of my friends that i met over the phone through another one of my friends knows all about me and my life. I've never met him but I know that i could tell hiim anything and he wouldn't judge me. I once had a relationship with a guy (my last relationship actually) who i loved very much but I couldn't tell him much becuase I wasn't comfortable telling him certain things about my life. I don't know why i felt that way but I did.

How strong can an online relationship be for you? Do you for some reason personally control your gap of trust and feelings? I know that every of us here knows that online relationship is not 100% secure... for the other party may not even care for us and ect ect... i have been through some experiences before so yes i know ^^ maybe you can tell a bit about your own experience... and tell us how you feel and how or what you did to avoid the same from happening.. or you think that it can happen again for many reasons...

hmm.. Which one would you perfer me to talk about?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I get asked asl, I always answer: -5/not sure/your closet

However, if it's jus friends, I'm actually moderatly open. My friend Brianne is an online freindship and I talk to her about everything. x.X I can actually trust her, of course I could be wrong but eh, oh well. What's life without risks?

As for the further relationship, well when Jenn and I broke up (Which we had to ALL because she moved to Mass. and I live in michigan) we tried it via online...just didn't work out or feel the same. So yeah, we do keep in contact and kinda talk about feelings we still hav, however it just sucks now...well yeah it's obvious why.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Online relationships ... lol ... wow where to start... I would say that if it's on a friend level only you would have the best results in the world. But if you try and take it beyond that then you are in for a huge uphill battle. Now, I'm not saying that some don't work out but those that do work all have one thing in common. You have to physically meet the person that you want the relationship with, otherwise is really isn't real. On the net you can hide things, including your true self. While most people don't do that there is always the chance that they may. Plus things happen in a persons life when they need someone to comfort them and a screen and key board just isn't the same as real physical contact. Now I know I'm probably going to get yelled at for this post .. but in all reality, all of you know, that to really make things work you have to meet and spend time with the person that you wish to be with to make it .....

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

well you do have to get to kow the person really well and if you still have not seen or met the person you might want to keep personal details to your self. till you know 110% in your heart that you can trust the person and you may want to have a friend with you meet this person from online ( there have been reported cases of date rape) just to be on the safe side.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt mind. if you get to know some one it should matter how they look
    to me as long as they are not on the heavy side. you could be an ugly female still wouldnt matter to me because im happy jus to be with some one
    [COLOR="Red"]im always in the shadows waiting to attack ,the attacker[/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast