+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Online relationship 2!!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online relationship 2!!

We were talking about it in Sociology. XP.

Anyways I'm in currently in an online relationship and I trust my bf. We've been friends for four years. We met on a forum and we became fast friends. There were times when our friendship was shaky and he has apologized for being a total jerk towards me. We have taken things to the next level so to speak. We talk on the phone...well more like I leave him a message and yell at him for not picking up. Its rare when he does pick up but its nice to hear his voice. We are going to somehow end up meeting each other in the near future...But I think that if you someone for long enough then a relationship will work. That same can be said for real life relationships.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

if this works for you other people's opinion shouldn't really mind. as long as you know and feel you are safe. don't go on an online relationship just to have a relationship so to speak. just make sure you get to know the person.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, look it just doesnt work in the long run. Online relationships, oh boy, yeah look they just dont work. Its depending on the age of course... I can imagine highschool students doing that sort of thing but once you start working and meeting people, you tend to lose interest in that sort of thing. In my opinion, it only really works when the two people really put in some effort into meeting in person. Other than that, meh it just doesnt work. Its cute for little awhile but it just ends up in the gutter.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... well, I was in an online relationship and I dont know why but I trusted him completely. probably because I was also talking to some of his friends from school and they would tell me the same stuff he would so I always felt like he was telling me the truth. well, we've been on and off for two years now and desided it's not going to work since there really in no relationship. unless you call flirting with your compy-box a real relationship. now, I'm with an awesome guy (who I did not meet online) and things are good right now.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

okay it all boils down to if it works for you or not and the other party is willing to work on it , different folks different strokes. if both parties don't want to work on the relationship it won't work whether it's online or not.

trust something hard to find if you found it and it's the one you love hang on to it and keep it. a lot of people go through their lives not knowing love at all.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    There was a thread about this a few months ago ehehe but... this one focus more on trust and something i thought of...

So.. How far would you trust another companion you know through net? A person you never saw before, a person you knew for some time... It can be a friend or more than that.. you make your own classification... ^^

Mmm.. Ever got bored when you end up talking about the same thing over and over again to different person? ASL , what they been up to, their life...

How open are you with your online companions / friends (or your on classification as i've said) ?

How strong can an online relationship be for you? Do you for some reason personally control your gap of trust and feelings? I know that every of us here knows that online relationship is not 100% secure... for the other party may not even care for us and ect ect... i have been through some experiences before so yes i know ^^ maybe you can tell a bit about your own experience... and tell us how you feel and how or what you did to avoid the same from happening.. or you think that it can happen again for many reasons...

^^
    I trust solking more than I trust anyone else. I've known for three almost four years and we talked about any thing and everything. People may think.. oh then she is so stupid for have a boyfriend who lives across an ocean. But really I don't think I am that stupid to go into an online relationship from a naive point of view and just expect it to be perfect. I've worked hard to show solking how much I trust him and that I am loyal to him even though we live hours apart. An online relationship is like a normal relationship. You have to work at it to show how committed you are to the other person.

Even though I did take the leap to go and see him in person, he really was truthful to me as I wasn't told any white lies. Instead, he trusted me as much I trusted him on telling each other the truth and supporting each other through rough times.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't think I would but I totally opened up. Not looking him in the face made me feel more comfortable so I can be myself. And god knows it never gets boring. Never, ever, ever! And I'm pretty willing to tell most things to my friends online. I totally trust you guys. But thats because no one I've met so far has burned me. And how strong can it get? Dunno, mine is still getting stronger. i definitly like it though.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Nevey! Missed me?

Oh well getting back to the topic... ^^ First thing that caught my eyes... Date rape! *sings to date rape* xD such a silly song... Well it is true that most date rapes start from online relationship... its even scarier when i last watch movies showing 40 - 50 year old guys dating 12 - 15 year old girls then meet and then rapes her... that is a very sick thing to do... :/ but again... normal relationship can go like that too... you just need to be careful nowadays and get to know another very well before trusting completely... ^^

But thats because no one I've met so far has burned me
    Oh i have several pissed me off.. ehehe but im ok now! ^^

An online relationship is like a normal relationship. You have to work at it to show how committed you are to the other person.
    This i have to quote! ^^ The only way for a relationship to work is to show commitment and it must come from both sides for it to work.. usually Online relationship don't work for one side of the party thinks it's impossible to be done or they have certain things in thier mind lets say an example.. a crush or ect ect... ^^ and its harder to bond a relationship from afar.... i mean.. gee... it's very sad for those who got together this way but can't meet each other yet for they live so far away and gets stressed over the obstacle and the question wheter they will meet or not in the end... the main reason an online couple would part because they feel it's too impossible... ^^

but as they say... nothing is impossible! If you fail once.. you can try again.... ^^ there are still ways as long as there is wants to it...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast