+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Online relationship 2!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Online relationship 2!!

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

This i have to quote! ^^ The only way for a relationship to work is to show commitment and it must come from both sides for it to work.. usually Online relationship don't work for one side of the party thinks it's impossible to be done or they have certain things in thier mind lets say an example.. a crush or ect ect... ^^ and its harder to bond a relationship from afar.... i mean.. gee... it's very sad for those who got together this way but can't meet each other yet for they live so far away and gets stressed over the obstacle and the question wheter they will meet or not in the end... the main reason an online couple would part because they feel it's too impossible... ^^
    Really people just see an online relationship as a way to say "I am not single or lonely, I have someone". It seems to be more of an attempt to make themselves feel better while probably using someone in the process. I have seen some members online go through online relationships as if to say that don't mean anything but just to help ease the loneliness. To me.. that is plain using someone and not know what you are doing, which is clearly abusing someone's feelings.

Yes being in an online relationship is difficult but never impossible. Solking and I have been together for almost 18 months. We have shown commitment and support for each other and never see our relationship as false or just something to do when you have a crush on someone online. We went into the relationship knowing what we needed to do and being serious about it. We have never seen it as a joke but treated it the same as if we were living close to each other.

Online relationships are not just fad's that people do because others are doing it. If you know that you are talking to a human being, then treat them like on. Do not go around and walk all over them as if to say its nothing really. That attitude is the main reason they don't work

So for solking and I. We don't treat each other differently because live so far away. Instead, we do anyone else would do in real life relationship, just without the intimate contact. But talk more than anything to really get to know each other and show we have a good basis of communication to get us through.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Really people just see an online relationship as a way to say "I am not single or lonely, I have someone". It seems to be more of an attempt to make themselves feel better while probably using someone in the process. I have seen some members online go through online relationships as if to say that don't mean anything but just to help ease the loneliness. To me.. that is plain using someone and not know what you are doing, which is clearly abusing someone's feelings.
    I've seen that happened many times, done by my buds mostly... they think that having a girl friend online is cool and use them and such... have many of them at the same time... Lie cheat steal.. gosh... *sighs* things like that should'nt happen.. you are not talking to the computer for god's sake! It's another human being in the end of the line! geez.. o.O

I don't know whats on their mind.. lol but i don't think many of them would one day notice thier doings... sheesh... ^^

I've seen many thinks that online relationship won't work... because of the many "flaws" on it that they tend to think it's utterly impossible.. :/ well things are never as they seem as i say! Distance can make you feel or get you closer than you think with your companion... ^^ and who says that online relationship has no advantages to it? I think there are quite a lot... but i'll just name one... im quite hungry i can't think

One is to be able to be much more open with your partner... There are certain things you will have trouble to speak out to another person... but when you speak through internet... it's a different story to most people ^^ Especially for someone shy like me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I don't know if people see online dating as a kind of game. Where you say you are dating someone just to gain popularity or something. But I really do feel sorry for the ones who get used. The ones who make an effort but in the end get hurt because the other person didn't understand.

A relationship is a relationship. Yes people may think online dating is for losers. But is it really? Its only a little bit different to dating someone you met at a bar. You don't know much about them but you make it work so you stick together for longer. Why should dating someone online be any different? Just because you get to learn about another culture, a new way of life. Does not mean, ohh they are miles away, it isn't like we were serious or anything.

I know I should like a crazy person. But I have been dating someone online for a year and a half almost. We have seen each other, we know how we feel. We never let our feelings die like, why would we? We love each other, want to move in together. We are just a normal couple who do what we can to maintain our relationship and keep it fit and healthy.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    A relationship is a relationship. Yes people may think online dating is for losers. But is it really? Its only a little bit different to dating someone you met at a bar. You don't know much about them but you make it work so you stick together for longer. Why should dating someone online be any different? Just because you get to learn about another culture, a new way of life. Does not mean, ohh they are miles away, it isn't like we were serious or anything.
    true a relationship is a relationship, and no matter what kind of dating it is if you intend to be true then you have to say what your intentions are. it is going to be unfair to the person to be used and cast aside. and in this life it is not the money you earn that is important but the relationships you keep that counts.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ilovenaruto11 is off to a good start ilovenaruto11's Avatar
    Thanks

hey rayme whats up????
    ok to be honist i dont think that online daiting is such a good thing beacuse you may never see the person and also the person can be lieing to you. but then agen its not my chose wether someone is daiting online or not ^_^ lol unless you think that that person is truly being honist and you realy do like him or her then ok i gess but i would still wach out just to be safe. not that the person is bad or anything but you now anything can happen online well i hope that i talk to you soon rayme ^_^

you will always find that certain someone to make you feel special and important and good about yourself. all you need to do is believe.
    made by jazzy95

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

currently im in an online relationshihp.....it is tough considering we can't actualy see eachother because of the distance apart us is great. The fact that we are open with eachother and loyal and respective of eachother is why we are still together. The fact that we are apart will make it twice as sweet when we meet. he is trying to save to come see me.
    I honestly think if both sides are truethful an online relationship can be a good thing most people jump into a relationship without getting to know the person they are dateing, with an online relationship u must get to know the person first and that is what holds the bond together..that is what makes it so great.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

getting to know the person they are dateing, with an online relationship u must get to know the person first and that is what holds the bond together..that is what makes it so great
    Yup.. the best advantage in this relationship that is... ^^ Well lets say you meet a guy in real life... well you guys don't know each other that well yet.. then suddenly the both of you got drunk or something... and end up having a baby 9 months after and the guy decides that your not for him... or you don't think he is for you... Imagine...

Contradirary with online relationship is as what mere the shy queen said... You can relax... take time to know the person you dating... and slowly learn,... if you find he is the one... you can start trying to the next level which is meeting the other person in real life... and then.. again.. analyze... ^^ double checking is not a bad thing if you are to ensure a better future ^^ I know my gf would do so.. lol but it won't be easy for either of us to part... ^^

Hey Ashley!! ^^ you been away for so long.. Pm me!! ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok here is my story.....It started in November we met online we clicked we were friends....for like the longest I was always there for him he was always there for me blah blah blah. We kind of fell in love with each other so he broke up with his girl to be with me (she was also an online gf). Then when we were together we just fell apart. He was mean, I was a push over. So I had it with him I broke up with him then same day SAME DAY got back together(sorry about the caps jsut trying to get my point across.). Everything was great. then things went bad for awhile. then i got a message saying he wanted to be jsut friends so we tried that. that didnt work to well he accused me of telling his new gf something i dont even know of. So I said no of course i didnt do anything i wanted him to be happy. But then he message me back saying he never wanted to talk to me again and i went off on him and blocked him. then he contacted me on yahoo and said he was cheating on me the whole time so I dont believe in online relationships anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast