+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Online relationships

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Online relationships

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    the same goes for women.... yeah but not as much as men
    women will actually choose emotion over sex where as guys ... not so much lol they just dont have that kind of control .... so they wind up messing up the relationship most times IMO
    not all men are like that , and woman have the urge to cheat aswell
    it just depends on their personality both men and woman cheat on their
    partners

as for me i became close to an online friend after i got dumped by a girl
    and after about a year i wanted to go on vacation and decided to just
    vist her for fun as a friend since we knew eachother pretty pretty long
    been with her 2 weeks on my vacation and we became even closer
    and ended up in a relation , now i moved from the netherlands
    to the U.S and going to finnish my school here did 2 years of college
    back in my own country and im gonna do the rest here now
    and see how far we can go
    it was hard and i know its not common and alot of people might find it weird
    but look at a few hundred years ago , it was crazy for people to have a relation with someone from another village , later traveling became easier
    and it became normal , same happend with other states/provinces
    and now with air travel being as easy as it is and only getting easier
    i do believe that relations with people from other country's is only gonna
    get more common

as for me im here for a few years till i finnish school and we try to make
    the best of it , if it doesnt work out in the end i can always go back home
    with a degree and a good life experiance on my resume which will get me hired
    faster
    but im gonna try to make it work of course

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Alright I was staying out of here but you guys have done it. A relationship should not be based on sex that is the wrong reason to base it on. It should not determine why you stay with that person or even if the person is right for you. That is totally the wrong reason. A relationship should be based on how well you two get along and if you are right for each other. Being there for each other and things like that. SEX is not something to describe what a relationships is. That is giving people the wrong idea and what is screwed up with relationships today! That is not what Koga and I are looking for not in the least. We are wanting to be there and be able to love each other.
    Jesus, we said it was a factor, and don't be oblivious and think everyone has the morals to think a relationship is about chatting with eachother and comfort because people are going to want to be able to see/feel and do things together. You want to spend three years with an online gf/bf while seeing different couples hang out everyday around you, then fine that's your choice.

But I will say it again, sex is a big part of a relationship, that is once you start having it. As for me, I don't care if I don't have sex w/ my gf, but I want to be able to be in the same region and go out with her/be able to kiss and what not. But, that's just me opinion, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

You are starting to make me think that you say "lol" just to lighten the mood.

Ky-chan, sex is an important part of a relationship once you start having it. It's yet another bond that the couple shares together. And it would be nice to see and touch your boyfriend/girlfriend. But in some cases Internet relationships DO work.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    You are starting to make me think that you say "lol" just to lighten the mood.

Ky-chan, sex is an important part of a relationship once you start having it. It's yet another bond that the couple shares together. And it would be nice to see and touch your boyfriend/girlfriend. But in some cases Internet relationships DO work.
    Well, yup. Some of my posts may seem forward and offensive if I don't. The last thing I want is people flaming me here, I get enough of that in real life, lol. Plus I said me instead of my, .

And I've already said online relationships work, 1 out of 8 in the country are online from what my teach once told me. hmmm, might do some research on this......but probably not .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Well, yup. Some of my posts may seem forward and offensive if I don't. The last thing I want is people flaming me here, I get enough of that in real life, lol. Plus I said me instead of my, .

And I've already said online relationships work, 1 out of 8 in the country are online from what my teach once told me. hmmm, might do some research on this......but probably not .
    Research paper? I'll do that.... I have decided that my research project for english 102 is going to be about "Online Dating/Relationships" I am death serious. I'll probably use this thread as a source if there is no prob with that.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

so is it ok to take an online relationship seriously or could it end up being dangerous for someones health?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on the type of person you are whiether or not to take the relationship seriously. It is fine to take it as serious as you want to.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with u i see nothing wrong with taking online relationships seriouly if both the people do so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast