+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Online relationships

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Online relationships

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    I like to flirt its fun but I don't like to get involved with people online like that
    net relationships are difficult and take a lot of work
    since you have to trust the person
    even though you know they still have desires you cant fulfill
    since your not there so they will eventually cheat
    ... maybe not all relationships end like this but most do ...
    I guess it could happen to me but I would have some difficulty believing/trusting him

yeah it would be a lot easier to let a relationship go if you've never spent time in person with the other person or seen them
    I like this answer!!! and I am totally on agreenment!!!! I trust the person until she/he has been my friend on real life
    and yes flirting is fun but from there to have a real relationship... hmmmmm there is a looooong way to walk before IF it's going to happen

It is fun to flirt online... but the feelings cannot be totally involved on a meaning that "I'd do Anything for *name*"
    Last edited by lebasiara; Mar 27, 2007 at 05:40 AM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online relationships

Yet someone on the net can love someone like that an it could turn out great or the same thing can happen and it ends horribly that is why it depends on how well you can trust someone.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

yes that can also be true... but loking at it this way: u actually don't know who the heck are you talking to. You think u know the person.... u actually know what he/she says... but u don't really know if he/she is lying..... on that case u have to "believe and have a looooooot of faith"
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah love is always possible when your getting to know someone's personality
    but it all depends on trust ...
    and can you trust a person you've never seen ...
    for some people this works for me I'm too cynical ..
    so I'd have a hard time with it

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Which is why I wouldn't take an online relationship as serious as a real life one. You just never know. You just don't. =O

Thanks

love? meeeeeeen I don't think there is real love on-line..... how much do you love ur computer???? I mean... u can say nice things and even flirt why not? but from that to try to make it real is to fool yourself

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

lol but its not a computer your talking to leb (at least I'd hope not lol)
    its a person with feelings and opinions and emotions and when you meet a person in real life thats what you fall for so it shouldnt be too much dif. online the onliy difference is trust and memories ... you cant have happy memories of a relationship in which you never actually saw the person in real life
    but the emotions can still be there you just cant really trust them ...

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well let me get Koga in here and lets see if he takes our relationship seriously. I know how much love means and how it shouldn't be played with online or in real life. You can have a relationship online just as well as you can in real life. What is truely the difference other then not seeing who you are talking to?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast