+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Online relationships

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online relationships

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    lol but its not a computer your talking to leb (at least I'd hope not lol)
    its a person with feelings and opinions and emotions and when you meet a person in real life thats what you fall for so it shouldnt be too much dif. online the onliy difference is trust and memories ... you cant have happy memories of a relationship in which you never actually saw the person in real life
    but the emotions can still be there you just cant really trust them ...
    Yes I understand Gurl... but My point is: how do u know the person is real?? Cos one can fall in love at "the words" of the person.... but how much of that is real???
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes you can fall in love that way plus some times the relationship is taken to the phone line. I mean look at me look at blade x look at other people we are all happy we are all dating online. We love the person that we are seeing and it's not their looks that made us feel that way for them it's what they say their personality. I mean online dating lets you actually get to know them personally and not judge them by their looks or what they may do but how they act or how they see you in life.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

lol that is true too leb ... >.< he could be lying about everything I guess if you are in a realationship you'd just have to trust him to atleast tell the truth abou how he feels if not what he's doing when he's not talking to you ....
    and this is why its difficult for me to have one because I wouldn't be able to trust him ...
    I know a couple who have two kids one's my age
    and the wife is a stay at home mom and the husband still finds time to cheat on her and he flirts with everyone if you cant trust a guy you see almost all the time how can you trust someone who you never see?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Online relationships

or at least that's what u believe.... I don't know... gurl... I am very exceptical in that field.......... It is very easy to type a bunch of words without even meaning it....... one even can take it faster than it shoud thinking that one know the person......
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well as it is we are talking about trust. It just depends on how you trust someone I guess. You have to think that that the person is going to be faithful or you shouldn't really be dating at all. I mean if you can't trust the person online you can't trust them in real life just like Kimi said.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, okay. But then you trust them and they screw around with your emotions behind your back. Causing what? A freaking barrier around your heart, never to trust another man or woman again. Nice.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it all boils down to trust ... it's so hard to find someone you can trust and it just gets harder online ... too many complications

Thanks

Wink Re: Online relationships

Wolfie took the words out of my mouth..... there is no real trust when u cannot see the person... the other person has needs too and a square screeen is not going to fulfill them.... and no i am not talking about sex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast