+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Online relationships

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online relationships

Well lets see do i take and do i like them yes i take it very seriously i mean if some one leaves u or cheats on u its still feels the same as it would in one that u would have met the person face to face i think no mater the relationship net or in person they should be treated as the same becuase one of u will get hurt if some thing goes wrong its just how i feel on this,as for do i like online relationships yes i do i like it very much i mean i have met one of the best girls in the world she is one of the nicest,kindest,careing person i have met and she means the world to me to lose her will hurt so bad to know i have lost some one so great.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

That is not what I am talking about and you know Wolf-chan that was my situation. Look at me now I'm in another online relationship. I was hurt badly but it will only put you down if you let it. Don't judge online relationships just because one person has screwed you over. Maybe you were not meant for that person just like in real life the person may do that to you and you see that you are not right for one another.

Thank you Koga that made me cry. See this is why I love him. I agree I have trusted in online dating and found the most loving loyal trustworthy patient caring and wonderful guy. It would tear me apart if I ever did anything or lost him. Our relationship is online and we take it so seriously yes we do get jealous but we do remind each other that there is no one we would rather be with. That's what others should do.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Online relationships

well boy ur very lucky 'cos that does not happen very often.... u re one in a million if not more
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it's not just about sex (not at all)
    I would want to see the persons facial expressions while I'm talking to them and to hold hands and take walks together mushy romantic stuff
    have someone to watch a movie with or just joke around and play games
    having physical contact (not talking about sex) plays a big part in relationships ... and thats whats lacking in online relationships besides the whole trust factor

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Online relationships

yes, kimi definetely the physical contact is very important on a realtionship and of course that on a on-line one (unless u get to meet the person) is lacking
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes there is lack but think when you do meet the person how you would feel. You would be nervous at first and not know what to do. You would be like a kid waiting in line for candy.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess if it starts out as an online relationship and tuns into a real one b/c you meet then thats different and could have a good chance of working but how do you know your not going to set up a date and meet a psycho ...?
    Ky and Koga are such an exception they seem to be working really well but I guess thats because they've found a way to trust each other ...

Thanks

That's why I said that's one on a million if not in more..... meeeeeen I'll like to know someone like that...... but I am way too exceptical......... it has been many years of going through stuff.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast