Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oprah

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Oprah

Okay. Something happened to me when i was younger and it continues to effect me today. One of my friends told me that i shouldwrite a letter to Oprah because i could help out other people who have been through the same thing so i've started to consider it. I was wondering your thoughts about it. Do you think i should write a letter to her or not? Or should i write a letter to someone else? i'm just curious as to what you guys think.

P.S. my old boyfriend tried to get me to do the same thing but i didn't...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Oprah

Well first of all why do they want to to write a letter to her is it because you have a problem or that you like her but i think you should.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it depends if you like her or not. If you enjoy watching her shows and seeing her help people, then go for it. But if you don't watch it much and don't like her, then send a letter to someone else. Also, it depends if you would want your problem to be aired on tv for millions of people to know what it is. Now, if you're a person who dosen't like that, then don't send it. I would deffinatly not like my problem to be known by millions, so I wouldn't do that. But, if you don't care about that, then go ahead and send it.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well thats the reason why they are saying write she watches her show and likes them.

Thanks

yeah i do but im just not entirely sure that i want the world to know my problem. But they brought up this idea that she would blur my face or somthing so that no one will know it's me but i'm still not sure.

Thanks

Well i think you should Oprah is a caring person unlike {Dr Phil im retared }you can ask to just read the letter beap out your name completly and its done go for it and is she gets you mad su her lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i think you should Oprah is a caring person unlike {Dr Phil im retared }you can ask to just read the letter beap out your name completly and its done go for it and is she gets you mad su her lol.
    o.O i don't think i'd sue her... ^^ but it's a thought. lol

Thanks

You would be the first person to (^-^)try probaly lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast