+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

I love to put on a good music video, like something metaly lie "Fire it up" by the BLS, or going to youtube to watch music videos, in a silly little attempt to feed my inner indie slash metal cravings, hmm yes a very odd mix, at least it dosent remind me of anything, other than that...I often take apart my guitars to see how they work, of I will try to make some music on them,that and air guitaring, pretty accurately, that and attemting to take a break from being the AO indie junkie, kidding...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

My other interests besides anime is collecting nascar model cars hiking,swiming but my big thing is taking pics like these here some of my best work

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5466/th05og6.png

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5748/dscn0239mu3.jpg

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4369/rscn0442re6.jpg
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Hopefully you guys will find this thread a breath of fresh air. I tried it at other forums and it seem to work so here goes:

Besides your hobby/love for anime, are there any other hobbies that you have?? So if you like to collect stuff, tell us what it is, and why you chose to go into it, and so forth. Or maybe you just have a love of sports, or maybe like to write music, etc.

Don't feel like this is homework and answer it sentence by sentence. If you feel like you have any other info/hobbies you wanted to let us know do let us know.

Just keep it clean, if you have some really dirty hobbies that are borderline illegal don't tell us about it.
    yep, i like to play sports, like basketball soccer and hockey, or i love(a lil bit more then manga) reading stephen king, dean koontz novels, and i enjoy kicking my brothers butts at videogames

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a lot of interests outside of the anime/manga world:

1. Drawing/painting: Though I do love anime art, I love to draw/paint other things as well.. Mostly mystical animals, such as gryphons and dragons, etc.

2. Collecting WWII militaria: I LOVE studying WWII... And I collect any and all militaria from the period. I have a large colleciton of uniforms, guns ((diasarmed, mind you)), medals, posters, etc... I love the German stuff. A lot of it is difficult to find, but I have a few complete uniform pieces that are incredibly difficult to find.

3. Theatre/Musical Theatre: I love stage acting. Performing on stage is so fullfilling for me as an artist. Musical theatre has found a warm place in my heart! lol I love to sing, and being able to combine my love of singing with theatre is amazingly refreshing.

5. WRITING: I have been writing since I learned how to. Poetry is my therapy. I am excited to say I have a book coming out soon! My hard work has paid off. I write almost every day, even if it's crap I keep it, and develop it later.

6. Hunting: I have been hunting with my dad since I was 4 years old. We don't sport hunt, either. We hunt for food and for the challenge. Maybe it's a redneck thing, I don't know. And yes, I am a redneck! I just love to hunt. I love being within nature and taking in it's beauty. And bagging a nice 5 point buck in the process. (~.^)

7. This isn't really a hobby, but I love it anyway. I love going to an Irish pub out here in San Fran on the weekends. I love to have a pint while listening to traditional Irish music... Ahhh... Such a nice way to relax. (^_^)

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I am a huge gamer, which I think people find a hard time believing these days, meh, but I have been really into the Metal Gear Solid games as of late, though I am a big old school RPG gamer.

Also, I am a DDR player, which helps with the whole fitness bit too.

I also love collecting obscure knowledge in survival and clandestine skills that you never quite know when they might come in handy.

Oh! And I LOVE gadgets! I love tinkering with things. I'm such a geek : D.

Soccer is cool too.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Please try not to post list threads. Explain more rather than posting lists.
    The thread asks what your other interests are besides anime. It doesn't state that I have to give an explanation for each one, though I gave some brief ones that obviously show that I collect those things because I like them. It also doesn't say we can't make numbered lists, which i think is silly to not be able to.

@Pyoro-Pyoro: I collect Red Wings stuff, watch the games and have video footage. I've never been to a game. I was going to get tickets last year from one of my mom's friends who is a Wings fan but he ended up not being able to get them .

The Sharks are my second favourite team, oddly enough ^_^

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Skateboarding (since I was like 7) this is my favourite hobby also the reason for most of the broken bones I've suffered, plus several fractures!

Photography, Still an amatuer but I just do it for fun anyway, 'sides it compliments the whole skateboarding thing so..+ also the biggest contributer to my bank famine!

Painting, mostly graffiti-styles and imitation logos but it's definatly something to be proud about wasting time with!

Newbie Blu Water may be famous one day Blu Water may be famous one day
    Thanks

I enjoy my dogs. Visiting forums. My Mac, Like to IM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast