+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I am a rock fan. I listen to Queen, Pink Floyd, Red hot Chilli peppers, and Foo fighters to name a few. But I was brought Up listening to Queen as it was my parents favorite band and it has influenced the style of music i listen to.

When i am working or just chatting, music will be unless i am watching anime then its music my house mates will coming through my bedroom door
    Would it be classic rock or modern rock cuz like pink flyod is like classic rock. im not sure about queen or red chilli peppers {im sure they are}
    I really enjoy evenecance and the all american rejects. Evenecance has amy lee who is an amazing singer and the all-american rejects have that high pitched singer.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Would it be classic rock or modern rock cuz like pink flyod is like classic rock. im not sure about queen or red chilli peppers {im sure they are}
    I really enjoy evenecance and the all american rejects. Evenecance has amy lee who is an amazing singer and the all-american rejects have that high pitched singer.
    I have all of the Evanescence albums and i am so glad i do. for me if i couldn't dance then Music is my back up plan. As i do play piano and flute it would help me get into music even more but Dancing is my life.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that green day is a cool band i think you should listen to that but if u are in heavy metal..well can't help you there but i think that green day and blink are the best...they rock.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I do have other hobbies that have nothing to do with anime, unbelievably. I love to read and to write poetry. Singing is also a personal favorite of mine along with any music, especially guitar. I have been playing for a while now and I love it. I also have a thing for painting and for photography. Other than that my lifes about anime and my friends. Sounds good to me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

for me it would have to be swords what got me started was Excalibur
    the 70 something version i have since gotten a few swords,

here is a pic of a set i have but these arn't my swords but there a pic of
    what they look like http://www.studbowl.com/blacklotus-k...ook-swords.jpg

i also collect knives and daggers as a hobby as well and i am
    always looking to add to them when i come across something
    different or one of a kind.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What my hobbies/what I like to do is when I have free time I end up reading what ever I can get my hands on, I love to sing (So I will download songs or write poems that I turn into a song or just sing whatever comes to the top of my head.), I love babysitting my cousin it's become a fun thing to do because I always have to be alert with him because he's constantly trying to hurt me somehow, I am teaching myself how to play the keyboard (kinda knew some what how to play). Also I keep busy making signatures for people. Those are all my interests and hobbies.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

History. Currently reading "1421, The Year When China Discovered The World"
    Haven't been reading it that much recently because of college work.

Then there are drawing, gaming (pc, visual novels, doujin) and science in general. Art and history are 2 of my biggest hobby/interest besides anime&manga. I think cooking will be one soon.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to do graphics and related work to it, maybe art. I love to learn about weapons manly older type of weapons dating WWII to the start of wars. And soon to be programming and making cool applications for computers.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast