+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I like to do graphics and related work to it, maybe art. I love to learn about weapons manly older type of weapons dating WWII to the start of wars. And soon to be starting Judo.
    Unfortunately that really wasn't your last sentence.

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, 41 replies and not 1 cricket fan. I'm so disappointed, or maybe too lazy to look harder.

I'm a cricket nut. Sports in general, but cricket specifically. For my, it's that one topic where you learn incredibly useless facts without realising it.

times ohshc watched: 2 and 5/26

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Other interests besides anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Barronmore, Have you ever tried HeroClix?? It is pretty awesome a few years back, but the least you need is three people which I'm pretty sure you have with your family

So you just collect his stuff or is it like youre more likely to go to all of their games?? I am a Sharks fan, so you got rival fans

Post a picture on here so we can see them

and what kind of books are you reading??

Well prove it! SHOW US YOUR DRAWINGS!!
    I would show you some pictures,but for some reason the links didn't show the pictures.
    I like to read Family guy comic books and other things.
    Last edited by Familyguyfan2; Jan 27, 2007 at 05:40 PM.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I have all of the Evanescence albums and i am so glad i do. for me if i couldn't dance then Music is my back up plan. As i do play piano and flute it would help me get into music even more but Dancing is my life.
    Yea evenecance is cool and all but as you said its not something you can bob your head to. you must dance theres an urge that comes when you hear evanecence

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Yea evenecance is cool and all but as you said its not something you can bob your head to. you must dance theres an urge that comes when you hear evanecence
    Well if i dance to music..i start getting all dancy and do like my own little improvisation in my room I think its best to keep that stuff in the dance studio. So i don't go breaking things i want to keep. But yeah of course..i can't just sit still and listen to music.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Well if i dance to music..i start getting all dancy and do like my own little improvisation in my room I think its best to keep that stuff in the dance studio. So i don't go breaking things i want to keep. But yeah of course..i can't just sit still and listen to music.
    lol you should have told me taht earlier i just made my whole book case fall on me..... it really hurts

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a deep love for music and football. my passion for football comes from one superbowl a while ago, when the packers were playing the broncos (broncos won) because it brought my family together. not only that, but i had just found my favourite activities put together ; running, throwing, catching, and hitting. i started watching every two sundays, looking at some of the cool teams. this developed to one game every week, until today, i know the basic rosters of most of the nfl, and the plays and player backgrounds of my three fav teams (bengals, cowboys, and chargers) i have taken a love now to the strategies because football is all about the plays and how you approach them. every week i watch about 1 to 4 games, depending on my scheduel, and i wont loose my love of that soon. my love of rap music started in grade 5, when i was a pure rock lover and hated rap. one day, my best friend kirk gave me some cd's of rapper (styles-p, cam'ron, ect) and i threw those in my computer and was infatuated with the rhythm, and the lyrics. i realised that for me, coolness was not 'i hate the world attitude' but a 'i got money, get back' attitude. since then, i have collected over 3 thousand rap songs, and i am a mixtape collector.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    i have a deep love for music and football. my passion for football comes from one superbowl a while ago, when the packers were playing the broncos (broncos won) because it brought my family together. not only that, but i had just found my favourite activities put together ; running, throwing, catching, and hitting. i started watching every two sundays, looking at some of the cool teams. this developed to one game every week, until today, i know the basic rosters of most of the nfl, and the plays and player backgrounds of my three fav teams (bengals, cowboys, and chargers) i have taken a love now to the strategies because football is all about the plays and how you approach them. every week i watch about 1 to 4 games, depending on my scheduel, and i wont loose my love of that soon. my love of rap music started in grade 5, when i was a pure rock lover and hated rap. one day, my best friend kirk gave me some cd's of rapper (styles-p, cam'ron, ect) and i threw those in my computer and was infatuated with the rhythm, and the lyrics. i realised that for me, coolness was not 'i hate the world attitude' but a 'i got money, get back' attitude. since then, i have collected over 3 thousand rap songs, and i am a mixtape collector.

Sweet i was never much a football band but yea there was this one point where i only liked rock and one point but then i switched so that i only liked rap, Actually the person who showed me to rap was my best frined who was mor e into RnB. Now hes all rap. Now all im hearing is everything possible. Even classical but the most standing up one right now is korean music.
    Fave artists:

MC Mong
    MC Sniper
    Star
    Se7en
    Kim Jong Kook
    SG Wannabe
    G.O.D
    H.O.T
    Shinhwa
    Jinusean
    Epik High