+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Newbie Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears may be famous one day Seraphim Tears's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

I love listening to music, writing stories and poems, skateboarding, watching skateboarding, shopping for things I like, reading, hanging out with friends and family, and being with my boyfriend. Those are hobbies and interests. Another interest of mine is getting out of high school and going to college, I can't wait.
    Live life to the fullest and never stop.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Unfortunately that really wasn't your last sentence.
    Lol... I do Kickboxing I don't really wanna do Judo lol ;/ but later in life I'm gonna do Jujitsu.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

There are so many things I enjoy doing that I honestly don't know where to start. Let's see, one of areas my passion lies in is photography. I only started getting really interested in photography sometime in 11th grade, and I only learned how to use a DSLR last year, but I'm proud to say I've made quite a bit of progress! I like anything artsy, and photography is pretty much all about art - capturing the moment, framing it well. It's good to have pictures to remind you about all the great times you went through in your life.

I'd say more, but I'd be in risk of boring all of you who are reading. ^^;;

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

me i play halo 2 for money and i love to fixe computers and also look at stars

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

besides for anime i love to play magic and D&D. also i love to skateboard and i collect alot of computer parts i love to mess and pimp my computer

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch movies. If its a movie I'll watch it. Doesn't matter what it is. I also collect music. I know that sounds weird but I collect songs from all over the world. At the moment I have 2217 songs on my playlist alone. I collect the best movies I can find as well. If I have it then its good. Other than thats I work out soemtimes and I write. I play with Photoshop when I'm really bored. I also collect old video games. I have the entire Nintendo collection in a box somewhere. Over 700 games right there. I tend to collect alot of stuff but only when I have the money.

Newbie Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen may be famous one day Vampir3Omen's Avatar
    In the cold dark wasteland of eternity...
    Thanks

Alot of things interest me. Such as playing the violin (recently upgraded to a guitar). However, i wish not to bore you all with my lists. I like to try new things and anything goes. (almost) I suppose a good glass of Champaigne and basking in the moonlight now and then is up there also.

<<Yearning...to walk with the living... and out of the cold dark wasteland of eternity...>>

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I love drawing and writing. I've been working on two different novels lately and I'm trying to draw pictures that go with it (It harder then I thought). I also Love playing games. Computer games, video games, and even sports. I guess that would be considered a hobby... YEP, Yep, Yeppy!!! ^_^ Oh and I almost always have a camera with me... well, I did until I broke it. LOL I use to want to be a photographer, so...

Last edited by Darkened_Star; Feb 03, 2007 at 11:41 AM.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast