+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

Currently, i am into badminton sport. This sport makes me feel so good, and somewhat rejuvenated.

To spend my time in productivity... i do some cross-stitch. It is hard to follow patterns, but with patience and hardwork, it does pay off. I also love to draw.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

besides anime? well i got thoughts about boxing in the ring and so on. but i need money for training and equipment, so i found a job as a jailer, not a very easy one but it pay's 10 dollars an hour so i get about maybe 500 or 600 every two weeks i guess.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    besides anime? well i got thoughts about boxing in the ring and so on. but i need money for training and equipment, so i found a job as a jailer, not a very easy one but it pay's 10 dollars an hour so i get about maybe 500 or 600 every two weeks i guess.
    cool a boxer!... aww i wish you were there when there was seven vs me lol i could have really used your help ^.^

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    cool a boxer!... aww i wish you were there when there was seven vs me lol i could have really used your help ^.^
    boxing is hard training it helps me out with something that is raging and let my madness go out. plus i think i couldn't help you out because i don't know where you live lol sorry

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    boxing is hard training it helps me out with something that is raging and let my madness go out. plus i think i couldn't help you out because i don't know where you live lol sorry
    lol aww dont worry lol i happy with myself bringin one of them down. but imagine if u were there... POW! POW! WHACK! POOF? lol oh well they didnt stab me at least

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Skateboarding has actually become a very interesting hobby in my case. Between upgrading the parts on my board, learning some basic tricks (ollies, nose-stalls, reverts, manuals, etc), and getting some time in at the nearest skate parks, I have a blast.

I'm the "dork" in all the pads. Everyone laughs at me because I want to stay safe, but I'm just healing up from a bad wrist sprain, and I don't have others to drive me to the hospital if I get messed up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
    Skateboarding has actually become a very interesting hobby in my case. Between upgrading the parts on my board, learning some basic tricks (ollies, nose-stalls, reverts, manuals, etc), and getting some time in at the nearest skate parks, I have a blast.

I'm the "dork" in all the pads. Everyone laughs at me because I want to stay safe, but I'm just healing up from a bad wrist sprain, and I don't have others to drive me to the hospital if I get messed up.
    lol at safety its not bad to wear the pads but at teh place ur boarding i'd watch out cuz liek the guys in teh background seem liek they want to jump u lol

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

By Pyoro-Pyoro: Barronmore, Have you ever tried HeroClix?? It is pretty awesome a few years back, but the least you need is three people which I'm pretty sure you have with your family
    Yeah, I gave HC a shot a few years ago. i really didn't care for the game grid mechanics. I'm also not a huge Superhero fan so I really don't have a lot of intrest in it. I was into Mage Knight big time though.

Arrianna is not intrested in mini gaming whatsoever. So, I play with her brothers when they come into town to visit but we don't always get around to playing anything. It's really sad.

So I play a lot of Video Games, watch alot of anime, and tinker with my computers in the meantime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast