+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Other interests besides anime.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Other interests besides anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Yeah, I gave HC a shot a few years ago. i really didn't care for the game grid mechanics. I'm also not a huge Superhero fan so I really don't have a lot of intrest in it. I was into Mage Knight big time though.

Arrianna is not intrested in mini gaming whatsoever. So, I play with her brothers when they come into town to visit but we don't always get around to playing anything. It's really sad.

So I play a lot of Video Games, watch alot of anime, and tinker with my computers in the meantime.
    what video game would this be?? cuz liek is it a bunch of minigames liek mario party?

Otaku Toecutter may be famous one day Toecutter may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    lol at safety its not bad to wear the pads but at teh place ur boarding i'd watch out cuz liek the guys in teh background seem liek they want to jump u lol
    Yeah, and the scary thing is, they're all little kids. Other than the two fathers who brought their children to learn how to skate, i was the only other person with pads.

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

before anime i was and still am a fishermen and a hardcore gamer... some hobbies just never die.
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Other then Anime, I enjoy reading/Watching Science Fiction, specifically Star Trek, chatting in Chat Rooms (Specifically Outpost10F, of which I've been a member for over 7 years, and I hold a leadership role there, links in my Sig).

For my Hobbies, other then anime related art work, I do abstract art. I also write, you can read the current Prose I'm working on in this thread: http://www.animeonline.net/fanfics/2...the-world.html

I also listen to music, but my favorite bands are too numerous to list.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Football I lOve running track and i love hanging out i consider those my hobbies
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

what video game would this be?? cuz liek is it a bunch of minigames liek mario party?
    just your standard games. Arrianna and I are working on FF12 right now. I just finished Dragon Quest 8, and I'm personally working on Zelda 64 (Yes, I still have never beaten that), Radiata Stories, Shadow of the Colossus, and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (a truly excellent game!).

No 'mini' games for me. I"ve tried Final Fantasy Tactics, Arc The Lad, Gladiator, and Front Mission 4 and I just don't like them. It has a totally different feel then the table top miniature games so I avoid them. I've never found one I really like.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    just your standard games. Arrianna and I are working on FF12 right now.
    You know, in FF12 I have come to the conclusion that I will never beat that game, and instead will spend all my time beating the hunts, because to me, those are a lot more fun.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as for me, I love to read. I have a miniature library in my room. I am always reading something.

I also like to write on occasion but I usually don't post it on the internet. I do it more for personal pleasure and just to get my emotions out. I have gone to many writing sites though to see if they could help me with my writing style and that nasty disease called writer's block.

I like to sing, too. I am apart of my high school chorus and everyone in there is my friend. I absolutely love it!

I am also a history wiz. Usually when I am in history class most of the things that the teacher is talking about I already know. I remember I was out one day and the teacher was going over the material I missed that day and asking questions about it. I was answering most of them. It finally got to the point where he just had to tell me to stop raising my hand and that I was not supposed to know this stuff. That cracked me up.

I also love playing RPG games but if I buy a game it is usually for the PC. Then I won't have to worry about buying any new game systems. If you are wondering yes I am a cheepskate or however you would spell it.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Feb 01, 2007 at 10:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast