+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Our God.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

Our God.

What if god is a kid playing sim sity or sims and we'er the caraters. Or theres other Unaverses with all diffrent types of gods and goddses. This is the One thing I want to know is what if god has a past life like we all had and he was tought to love, live, dream, and do. I know that we all have question for god but I feel that mine is inportent. http://www.freefoto.com/images/1223/...a--USA_web.jpg God is out there and he loves us all.
    Last edited by GallComp; May 04, 2008 at 06:46 PM.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Our God.

i think this should be in cyber lounge instead of spoiler talk
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, many different groups believe in multiple planes or universes (whatever you want to call them), even Christians (Heaven, Hell, and Earth are three different planes of existence). But I digress a little. I know of many groups that each have different ideas. I've met members of a group that do believe that we are God's play toys. As for multiple Gods and Goddesses, there are many religions that already believe that, some of them: Hinduism, Budddhism, the Druids (yes, they're still around), and many tribal cultures throughout the world.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I do think that there is a God and definite reason why we are put here but not as his play toys, that is too well unlogical and defies any sense why he would put us here as a game. But i also think the definition of a God or supreme being depends on one's definitions and beliefs.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Its plausable but remember there are many culture and many different "God" belief and "Goddes" out there and it not sure wheather we could be the sim character for their "game" as there is about 6 billion people on this planet and the universe is how big and one "god" can't control 6 billion people wheather their sleeping at night or not and there is how many other planet with life on it
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Its plausable but remember there are many culture and many different "God" belief and "Goddes" out there and it not sure wheather we could be the sim character for their "game" as there is about 6 billion people on this planet and the universe is how big and one "god" can't control 6 billion people wheather their sleeping at night or not and there is how many other planet with life on it
    Well god is god so he has powers that might make two of him or maybe 6 billion. So he might have 6 billion computers up there or something.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I belive there is one god and hes doing all this to see if we are faithful and if we are and give are souls to him then he will grant us acess to his perfect world.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helling View Post
    Well god is god so he has powers that might make two of him or maybe 6 billion. So he might have 6 billion computers up there or something.
    But keep in mind that it just one planet, there could be others planet out there with life on it as well
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast