+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Our God.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Our God.

Yes we know were just saying he is out there watching over us k and probaly not i dont think so there could be a plant or tree or something up there somewhere but i dont think a alien or living creature is up there.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ahh, topics about God. Ok this is going to become harder in later disscussion because of so many diffrent religions, but i highely doubt god is a child playing sim city I bleive god to be watching us and helping us if we ask for his help, but not just any help it has to be important. God is great and we can't really tell anythign about him untill we die and meet him, know one knows anything and know one can be certain, all i know is he is god and i would never stop beliveing in him.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

According to the Roman Catholic faith (and many others), we have free will. That completely negates the idea that we are just playthings. If you still doubt it, why would we do bad things if we had God controlling our every move? If you truly believe that God loves us, it makes absolutely no sense that He would make us choose anything other than Him. We would practically be robots, wouldn't we?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    According to the Roman Catholic faith (and many others), we have free will. That completely negates the idea that we are just playthings. If you still doubt it, why would we do bad things if we had God controlling our every move? If you truly believe that God loves us, it makes absolutely no sense that He would make us choose anything other than Him. We would practically be robots, wouldn't we?
    God does love us because he wants us to be free and not be robots, we choose our own paths which sometimes wonder the wrong way but on our own accords, it might be a deffense mechinism for god as well so we can't blame him if something that went wrong if he controlled us. So he wants us to choose our lives and be happy with what we do, the thing i only have against it is when people do bad things they sometimes drag down people that haven't done bad things, which is ashame.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to know alot from god if he was a kid or not, if he had a father like us or a mother. I also think that this world might be the matrix i see things that are sometimes there and not there its really freaking me out and I have dreams that I can sometimes see the future and it really dose happen alot.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing I can say to this:

If God is some guy playing Sims, and we're the characters he made (With him able to control ALL of us at the same time). I say this, God is an ass-hole.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, what all the others said. I don't think God would be kidlike- ._. actually. . . that would explain a lot... >_>;

:I But I don't believe God exists, thus I don't think he'd be a kid playing the sims.

ಥ__ಥ

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

You could always go the Epicurean way. That is, the deity boots up Sim City, and goes off to read the newspaper(The....Angelic Herald?), while all the minute little sims run around stabbing each other with pointy objects. I wouldn't blame the deity, it'd be darn boring! I can withstand Sim games for maybe an hour or two, tops.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast