+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Our God.

Newbie Helling is off to a good start Helling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Our God.

Hmm O_O; God is not a ass-hole. God love us and i dont think he would treat us like popits for his entertaiment I'm just saying what if he is a kid or a growned up playing sims what if he is in his home playing sims as we speak. I have made no sence there at all.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand this thread at all. If you believe God loves us then what are
    trying to say? I'm confused.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I don't understand this thread at all. If you believe God loves us then what are
    trying to say? I'm confused.
    I think it's generally something to do with do you belive in god or what do you belive god is, or do you belive in god? somethign allong those lines

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that god is just somthing that a king or queen made up so that people wouldnt break the rules either that or people just wanted to explain there own exsistence and makes them feel better about death.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    I believe that god is just somthing that a king or queen made up so that people wouldnt break the rules either that or people just wanted to explain there own exsistence and makes them feel better about death.
    so i guess your not a beliver in god? ahh well we can never tell untill our day can we?

i like the point about the king or queen making him up even though i belive in god it could be true but i highely doubt since the kings go into so much trouble to please this imaginary "god" they have made up, especially the Azteks they were crazy about god, i wonder if you have ever belived in god?

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never believed because why believe when you are going to die anyways he is not going to keep you alive for saying that hes real.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    I have never believed because why believe when you are going to die anyways he is not going to keep you alive for saying that hes real.
    I know but maybe this isn't the best part of what could be and maybe he is testing you to see if you can truely be trusted and to see if you truely belive in him then he decideds anyway as i said, you can't know untill you ifnd out on that special day can you.

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I think it's generally something to do with do you belive in god or what do you belive god is, or do you belive in god? somethign allong those lines
    I do believe in God, as to so far on what he is I don't really care.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast