+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is our love to others falling apart?

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Is our love to others falling apart?

I've seen that theres more violance in the world and people dont love people that have deffects on there body. Why we dont listen or look inside to eachothers heart we might understand the love and connection we all have?

- Why we dislike different people?
    -Why we dont give a had to poor people?
    - Why we dont get a loner in a street and invite em for a christmas party?

If the people that you're with or use to disapear from you're life and the only people to see eye to eye are those u dislike or you're scared of are the last you can see or love, what would u do?

comment about the reasons people dont help those who are inferior to

( If Jesus helped us.. why cant we do the same to ourself's?

perdoname michelle!

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is our love to others falling apart?

I don't dislike people who is different from me nor treat them bad just because they're different. It depends on how they are towards me. I'm actually different from everybody else and I've found quite a lot of people who is a lot like me except that I'm at the higher level than them. >.>

I'm actually, what's it called, Hard of Hearing. That's when a person who can't hear without those special hearing thingys such as hearing aids and cochlear, they could talk normal but they need those in order to hear. The reason why I'm like that is because I got very sick when I was only 3 or 4 years old and I could've died from that disease, menigitis. It's a long story but yeah...losing your hearing loss is one of the effects.

Back to the topic, I see a lot of homeless people out on the streets, even in the cold. I felt so bad for them and I even saw a pregnant homeless woman out there! I wish I could help her. I don't know but they could steal. I'm not heartless but there is a shelter for homeless people. That's what my sister told me. The reason why there's homeless people is because they dropped out of high school, too lazy to work, drug addit and there's lots of reason. It's kind of hard to explain though but I'd help out if I ever could.
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grubmle

this isn't a move/console game/mass media subject...

Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

- Why we dislike different people? Because people often fear what they don't understand.
    - Why we dont give a had to poor people? Good question. Go for it. Charity starts with you.
    - Why we dont get a loner in a street and invite em for a christmas party? Because that is potentially dangerous and there is a difference between being charitable and stupid.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    I've seen that theres more violance in the world and people dont love people that have deffects on there body. Why we dont listen or look inside to eachothers heart we might understand the love and connection we all have?

- Why we dislike different people?
    -Why we dont give a had to poor people?
    - Why we dont get a loner in a street and invite em for a christmas party?

If the people that you're with or use to disapear from you're life and the only people to see eye to eye are those u dislike or you're scared of are the last you can see or love, what would u do?

comment about the reasons people dont help those who are inferior to

( If Jesus helped us.. why cant we do the same to ourself's?
    Well i think that as time has gone by people have become more cautious of outcomes of letting strangers into our homes. I know i for one am a paranoid person (althought i hate it) I can't help but think of the bad outcomes before thinking of positive ones.

Why we dislike different people?

For me its not the matter of disliking them it more about how to act around them. I know it might seem strange but don't tend to act differently around people who are ill?? I know i don't mean to and it makes me aware that really they just want to be treated like everyone else but find our selves tip-toeing around them.

Why we dont give a had to poor people?

I am trying to help people out more but i suppose i am still stuck on helping out my friends who i care about.

However, charity can be a hard thing for me anyway. Because i am always unsure on how they may take my kindness. Sometimes its so easy to offend the person you are trying to help that you just make it worse. I don't want to appear like someone who is better off and just rubbing it in their face.

Why we dont get a loner in a street and invite em for a christmas party?

I think that relates a bit to my previous answer.

(its all my opinion so i am sorry if i have offended anyone)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Why we dislike different people? well, it is part of us to dislike others. Take for instance the Native Americans. we didn't like them, so we (white people) killed them all.

Why we dont give a had to poor people? We are poor too. If we give them something then we will be poorer than them. Also, money makes us greedy.

Why we dont get a loner in a street and invite em for a christmas party? Because we don't know them. Would you invite someone you don't know to come into your house! i doubt so.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I only dislike people who get on my nerves constantly. I hold grudges, but they wear off pretty quickly... so in that sense, I can be pretty nice. Differences don't matter all that much to me. I couldn't care less about your skin colour, your size, and the house you live in... but if you keep annoying me, it's obvious I won't like you for very long. I try not to dislike people immediately if their opinions are very much against mine (though Lord knows it's hard) though.

Why we dont give a hand to poor people?
    Okay, if you're addressing beggars, I do give. Sometimes. But you never know why people are on the streets begging for money. They might not be doing it for themselves. They might be there because they're just too lazy to go and look for work. If everyone just keeps pouring money into their hands, they're gonna love sitting there even if they have to endure the heat. I've told some social workers about the beggars in some areas, and.. well, hopefully they've followed up and done something. And as for people in poverty elsewhere.... well, what do you think organisations like World Vision are for? It's difficult to reach out to every poor person in the world, but at least something's being done, and it'll get bigger and bigger and... well, really, only God knows if we'll ever rid the world of poverty.

My church does that. We get poor people, orphans, people from the roadside. We even make special goodie bags for them, and it's so wonderful to see the members of the church raising money for all those goody bags, and just so other people can come and attend our church's events.

Sorry to sound rude, but this is a silly question. Obviously, I can't possibly get back my loved ones, so either I kill myself or I just learn to get along with the people I dislike. And killing myself is just stupid, so I'd have to go along with the latter.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Why we dont listen or look inside to each others heart we might understand the love and connection we all have?
    We? It's hard to answer when you are using the 'we' word. Everyone has different opinions.. (T_T)In my opinion.. I don't try to connect to certain people or understand because:
    +Some are just liars. They're fooling around.
    +I don't want the whole world to understand and connect to me. I only want ONE person for that. And I shall do the same. If I let everyone in to this circle, I'll have to marry everyone. (^^)

Depends. As for me.. I don't reject different (in terms of religion/color/race)people. Everyone is the same to me. We all have the same capablities/abilities to hurt one another or even sastisfy another. If you meant different like freaks and the cripples...
    Probably some look at them in an ugly manner. Perhaps if one were to be too friendly with a crippled, he/she will be depending too much on him/her. ^^lll
    That's just what I think.

Why we dont give a hand to poor people?
    I only help the poor children and women. I ignore men. I have no mercy on men. We always seek for justice and punishment upon the bad people right? Well, you're looking at it. Those beggars are probably paying for their sins, retribution! Because if they had not been that bad, they wouldn't end up that bad. Unless they are men with family or crippled.. I'll help them IF I have the means to.
    Answer given by Ketaro:
    Because we don't know them. Would you invite someone you don't know to come into your house! i doubt so.
    I totally agree~ (^__^)

Heh... This question is for the weak to ponder about.
    "I don't care! Live it! ROCK OR DIE".
    That's my motto. Scared.. hatred.. losing somebody... It does not influence me even a bit. ^^ say that I'm cold, I rather be than to be suicidal over such matters~ ^.^

baa~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast