+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Outcasts

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Outcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Well, what do you know, we're all outcasts! Yay for us :P1:

You may feel like an Outcast occasionally in your life, but don't worry about it too much. Worry is like a rocking chair, give you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere.

Best advise I guess I can give is to pull through it the best you can, don't let it get you down.

Oh, & insanity's a lot more fun that depression...

SEND IN THE NINJAS!!!!!!!

*runs off attempting to ninja run*

You said it daniel... insanity is better than depression trust me i know both, i've felt both and insanity dosent hurt hehe

Newbie CowzinGrass is off to a good start CowzinGrass's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I really felt like that in 6th grade. Everyone hated me because I was the only person in school who wore a lot of black and didn't wear makeup. I really only had two friends. School blew chunks on a regular basis. The teachers just went along with the bullying labeling me as messed up or in dire need o help. They were all convinced that I was a cutter because I dressed in black.

Now I'm much happier because i changed schools, but still, I don't feel all that connectd with any one person. People don't really listen because they like the sound of their own voices better...
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/61/207886994_7e10b60460.jpg"But we turned feces to fertilizer, so when you diss us,it's just food for the flowers to grow"

You know you like it, dearest Wet Willie

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

In 3rd-4th grd. i felt like an outcast. I think everyone hated me back then for 2 reasons. first they thought i was the teacher's pet (my mother and my teacher were best friends) It pssed me off bcuz ppl thought the teacher gave me good grades just bcuz she was my mother's friend. That was a lie i worked hard on my skewl work, but ya know the kids ignored me. Second reason, i look like an emo kid, which scared a lot of classmates. It was fun watching them look at me like i was some kind of vampire or something. I stopped bein an outcast when i was in middle skewl, i met friends who were like me. Funny thing is that we were all outcasts in elmentary skewl.
    Temari is so Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3