+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Outlook on Life and Death

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outlook on Life and Death

As much as I say I am not scared of dying, if I was put in a life threatening situation, my most common instinct is survival & not the acceptance of death as an option...
    But then you also have to think about if you know when you are going to die because of a sickness or injury. Would you fight all the way to the end of your life or would you go gentle into the good night?

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

To quote Woody Allen, "I'm not afraid of dying... I just don't want to be there when it happens"

Newbie mimi111 is off to a good start mimi111's Avatar
    Thanks

I think life is just a path to death. It prepares you for it. The song "Only the Good Die Young" makes sense to me because how else would you explain all the children with cancer or leukemia that die every year? Life is a time where you are allowed to make mistakes, it's a big learning experience. When you understand life and accept death, your time has come. You could be a baby, or you could be old. It could take a life-time's worth of mistakes to make you understand, or it could take you a few years. But death doesn't take you until life has been understood.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm for me i am not afraid from dying .... when everyone born they know deep of them that this is the start for the jorny of life and there will be the and of it ...

if someone doing the right thing and there is nothing make the God anger from him/her ,he/she must not be afraid from dying becasue he/she will go to haven ... bad things like kill and rape and others make you lost and at that time the God is angry from you maybe you will go to hell .. no one know what will happen to him/her at the end .. we Islam believe in Haven and Hell we do everything to make God happy at us ... this is our believes ... no one have to fear from death if he /she where doing the right thing ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone fears death, I fear death at times but I don't think I am afraid of death and I
    don't think I would prolong my life because I really don't see a point in that unless there
    is some unfinished business, but if it is my time than there is nothing I can do and I have
    made my peace with that.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

death is nothing to fear. sure, no one wants to die anytime soon, but when it finds you there is nothing truly scary about it (unless your unsaved i am talking from a christian veiwpoint here). ya, i would fight for every breathe, but when my time comes i'm not gonna sit in denial, i'm gonna move on.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Damn right I fear death and I wont lie about it! When death comes a-knocking i'll be ******** bricks

I can however just accept that it's going to happen, no matter how many miles I run a day or whether I choose to have white bread over brown.

"As soon as your born your dying..." It's a fact.

death is nothing to fear. sure, no one wants to die anytime soon, but when it finds you there is nothing truly scary about it (unless your unsaved i am talking from a christian veiwpoint here).
    I'm gonna die as a very unsaved person. I'm cool with the Devil though
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

to each his own, i'm not the type to stand on the corner with a bullhorn shouting about hell.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast