+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Outside of Anime Online

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outside of Anime Online

i don't know anyone in here because i know oa through the internet but not friends... furthermore, i did ask my friends whether they know ao but they're just not interested in it... it would be awesome if i can know anyone in here...
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i knoe LustandLunacy666 personally. shes my leetle seester! (not really but you know)

and rikus_demonic_lover and i are friends, but not personally. its hard to be close friends with some one who lives across the country.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a few people actually. Ochi Gate, Nexsoulus, xbeyondxthexgravex, Anime_being_god, Fuzzybearofdoom, titanofdeath, Jonpar. I know a couple others but thier not avid posters so I didn't name them off.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, I cant say that I know anyone on AO like that.
    But I would like to. I t would be to talk about stuff that we do in here in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I know a few people actually. Ochi Gate, Nexsoulus, xbeyondxthexgravex, Anime_being_god, Fuzzybearofdoom, titanofdeath, Jonpar. I know a couple others but thier not avid posters so I didn't name them off.
    LOL I wish I knew Ochi Gate, he's like the funniest dude yo lol!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie wingzeroty is off to a good start wingzeroty's Avatar
    Thanks

I know hedgehog666 personally, we hang out everyday lol we check our mail right next to each other in class. lol
    Home Invaders Will Be Shot, Survivors Will Be Shot Again.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sure i know people outside of AO, but unfortunatley only two haha,

I know Aeonking (he rarely posts anymore but still visits )
    and i know Leprcauhn summit or other goes to my school never comes online anymore though.

I met Aeonking through my cousin he introduced me to this site to which i am very greatful for, i'm glad he introduced me because this since about 6 months ago has turned into my priority on the internet, i can't stand going on the internet and without going on AO. I introduced Leprcauhn because he goes to my school, we aren't that close friends but ahh well.

P.S i almost forgot Fireball666 and This Is Me,
    Both the same people as he forgot the password for dragonball666 but i rarley see this is me, but out side of AO he is like my brother, my best friend.

Newbie Shadows1021 is off to a good start Shadows1021's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I don't know anyone on here and if I do I haven't found them yet but I hope one day I will
    Signature Picture

Im Bi and if you don't like it well XP to you too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast