+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Overpopulation?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Overpopulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    *cough* overgrazing *cough* Seriously, what do you think animals do without a natural preditor?
    I believe he got that quote from a Matrix movie...

Anywho, my take on this is we will NOT overpopulate. Certain countries are only having one kid per family, and on top the baby boommers that came a few decades back will die off in the next several decades. But of course it is not entirely an non-issue, but if you're worrying about overpopulation in terms of food and resources, as long as we protect certain lands, and hope the sun doesn't get blocked out I think we should be fine.

We have science on our side.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Which just goes to show what an excellent source movies are for forming opinions.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post

Anywho, my take on this is we will NOT overpopulate. Certain countries are only having one kid per family, and on top the baby boommers that came a few decades back will die off in the next several decades. But of course it is not entirely an non-issue, but if you're worrying about overpopulation in terms of food and resources, as long as we protect certain lands, and hope the sun doesn't get blocked out I think we should be fine.

We have science on our side.
    yes matter of fact it was from the matrix movie, and yet its so true.

And about the over population, people need to start figuring out where else to live other than Earth. Also ppl say that some of the diseases we have in this world, like aids for example, was porpusly made to kill of some ppl, although this seems unreal, it could very well be true and be hidden in the government. The ppl capable of doing such things are scientist.And if this was true we citiznes would never know.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Nars may be famous one day Nars may be famous one day Nars's Avatar
    Thanks

I think when overpopulation DOES actually become a true problem...That we will already have access to some crazy technology thus allowing us to move to other planets. Maybe the problem of overpopulating the Earth won't exactly hit us for another 100 - 300 years.

*edit*
    @anime_being_god

I think you're right about the whole AIDS thing coming from the Government. There have been rumors about us already having a cure for the disease. But this is a whole 'nother subject to talk about here. If we wanna talk about the government trying to control the world, we'd have to start talking about Fascism and the NWO. [new world order]

We'll just have to wait and see what happens...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nars View Post
    I think when overpopulation DOES actually become a true problem...That we will already have access to some crazy technology thus allowing us to move to other planets. Maybe the problem of overpopulating the Earth won't exactly hit us for another 100 - 300 years.

*edit*
    @anime_being_god

I think you're right about the whole AIDS thing coming from the Government. There have been rumors about us already having a cure for the disease. But this is a whole 'nother subject to talk about here. If we wanna talk about the government trying to control the world, we'd have to start talking about Fascism and the NWO. [new world order]

We'll just have to wait and see what happens...
    But if people did some how find out that the aids were indeed being created by the government, then what could we do? I mean if it works , then it works, what other way is there to get rid of over population instead of killing some humans off? Its like when a certain state gets to much deer, they extend the hunting season to help lower the number, its no different in this case, but rather than using guns, they use aids or some other disease.It may be horrible thing to do, but we gotta do something.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4