+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pain For Money

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Pain For Money

I know we all seen jackass "silent libary" and other crazy people do crazy unthinkable things to inflict pain on them selves or others for cash, so i was wondering how much people here would be willing to have pain inflicted on them for money?

I personally would be up for any challenge that gave me money for a little bodily damage. "as long as no limbs come off or are broken or that would be super extra money as long as it aint my hands"

So would any of you? And what would the price? nothing over 10,000 dollars.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain For Money

If given a chance to sell my dignity for a few bucks, yeah I would take it. Infact we do this our entire lives. Pain is temporary, so is the money. It all works out.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

lol i always tell my friends that i would love to be on that show i mean really isnt society all about humiliating your self? why not do it for money?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

nothing under 10,000? That's not a lot of money. You better believe Steve O has been offered more than 10,000 to do some of those retarded things he does... I hope so anyway. Maybe not... o.O

I'm not very athletic or skilled in many things. I also have done some pretty stupid stuff with alcohol in my system. Unfortunately.... my body has undergone a lot of pain... with no financial compensation to speak of.

But I'd probably snort wasabi for $100.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

i would taser myself for like 250$ it would not only be exciting but also funny... not for me for the fans lol.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather not inflict pain on myself for money. A happy life is one where you try to stay away from pain. Of course, pain is pretty much inevitable in the long run, but there's no point in experiencing more pain just to make money. Unless of course, if you're really in a bind, and pain is coming to you either way, or you just really need the money for something important like helping your family or friends, then I'd probibly do it, depending on what it was and the amount.
    Last edited by Zakizo; Mar 17, 2010 at 05:20 PM.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zakizo View Post
    I'd rather not inflict pain on myself for money. A happy life is one where you try to stay away from pain. Of course, pain is pretty much inevitable in the long run, but there's no point in experiencing more pain just to make money. Unless of course, if you're really in a bind, and pain is coming to you either way, or you just really need the money for something important like helping your family or friends, then I'd probibly do it, depending on what it was an the amount.
    WoW, this is a topic killer answer. JUST KIDDING appreciate the post. i cant reallly respond to your answer so good day fellow member.

hmm... The taser i would take a shot for free. but the wasabi in the nose hmm.... no i can't see me doing that. unless i was held down and someone jammed it up my nose and said sniff it or else.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    nothing under 10,000? That's not a lot of money. You better believe Steve O has been offered more than 10,000 to do some of those retarded things he does... I hope so anyway. Maybe not... o.O
    Probably not, he was just insane and drugged up. Ever watch Demise and Rise? It was pretty much ridiculous how much drugs he was doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast