+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pain For Money

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pain For Money

Probably not, he was just insane and drugged up. Ever watch Demise and Rise? It was pretty much ridiculous how much drugs he was doing.
    Drugs cost money... right? maybe he was paid in dope.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post

But I'd probably snort wasabi for $100.
    I love wasabi but don't know if I could bring myself to do that. I heard shaking up soda and getting it up your nose is also agony. I have been tempted to try for free just for the heck of it.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Drugs cost money... right? maybe he was paid in dope.
    you know i saw his house on cribs one time. i'm pretty sure he's getting paid, and probably more than 10,000. so to that girl that said he was probably just drugged up, i think that house he has is way worth that huge tattoo of himself he has on his back.

Me? i don't know how far i would go for money. I can say i've done a little bit of gold-digging before, but that's more i guess, emotional.... I guess i could do things that are more like objectives. Climbing a rocky wall covered in thorns, stuff like that, but if it came to doing stupid stuff like jackass where someone is causing you pain... i don't think my pride could let me do that.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd slap myself for ten dollars a piece. I'd get my hand pummeled by a hammer for $250. I'd go without oxygen to my lungs for $400 an hour. I'd put irritants on my eyes for $1000. I'd sit on cactus for $100. I'd listen to bad poetry for $999.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i would do that easy. when me and my friends did dares and stuff i would always do the pain ones. if offered a chunk of cash for breaking my leg or something hellz yeah im in. ive never broken a bone before so i wouldnt mind experiencing it at least once.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    I'd slap myself for ten dollars a piece. I'd get my hand pummeled by a hammer for $250. I'd go without oxygen to my lungs for $400 an hour. I'd put irritants on my eyes for $1000. I'd sit on cactus for $100. I'd listen to bad poetry for $999.
    wow, u have this really thought out. i have to agree with you about the bad poetry. that can be some of the worst torture out there.
    every rose has a thorn

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd try that whole "thousand cuts" thing for 5 bucks a cut, a dollar for every inch deep. I wonder how much I could make covering my body in scars...........hmmmm........*seriously pondering*
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie missbad818 is off to a good start missbad818's Avatar
    Thanks

there is nothing those idoits (not calling anyone who would actually do those things and idoit but who ever thought of them) would do that is worth any money under $100,000. but thats just me.lol
    Hard work never killed anybody but why try it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast