+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paranormal Activity....?

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

Paranormal Activity....?

So, before I begin, I would like to know if there are others here who have encountered any type of paranormal activity. I'm not the type to belive this, but.... let's just say, with the things I've encountered these past few weeks I've begun to consider the fact that there could be spiritual entities (Or, if you prefer, ghosts.)

So with that stated, let's begin.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paranormal Activity....?

Yes I have had encounters with the paranormal.
    when I was small aged around 5-6 I was sitting down to dinner,
    with my family. when outside the window I saw a shape that looked familiar to me but at the same time it was not.

I had seen my grandfather on my mothers side, but he had died when my mother was 13. and I still see the same shape every now and again.
    so yes I do believe in the paranormal.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really worded as a 'Debate' subject...

Moving to the Cyber Lounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I've felt plenty of ghosts but never saw any until we moved into the house we used to live in on the northside of our city. There was a spirit of a woman who lived in the basement. I used to see eyes peering out from under the stairs at me. And my little sister when she moved down to the basement she used to see her walking past her bedroom door.

My former best friend has the spirit of a little girl in her apartment too. She plays with the babys toys and turns the DVD player on sometimes. I remember one night I was sleeping on her couch and my blanket hit the baby's table toy so I moved it to the middle of the room so Iwouldn't wake myself up in the night. Well a half hour fourty-five minutes later, the toy was playing music on it's own while no one else was in the room with me.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Newbie Rabbits are Roadkill is off to a good start Rabbits are Roadkill's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I wasn't too sure about the whole topic until about two weeks ago.
    A few of my friends decided they wanted to show me that this stuff was real. I laughed in their faces, but I now know that there are definitely spiritual beings. They took me to a church that had been closed for about fifty years now, It was creepy to begin with but things got worse when we closed the door and sat down on one of the pews. We sat down and no more than fifteen seconds went by and the door to the area behind the stage area opened and a man came out. He stood there for a few minutes *Most of which I didn't breathe* then he advanced toward us. He walked, but without sound. He got to us and disappeared. It wasn't like "Oh, I can kinda see him." It was as if he were standing there flesh and bone.

That was only the beginning, a few days later, we go to an abandoned cemetery *We pretty much became hunters after that first experience* and we took a few pictures of the place. We didn't see anything.... until the pictures were processed. In one of our pictures, a woman was there that wasn't there when we took the picture. She was standing there, again as if she were flesh and bone, but there were no pupils in her eyes. It was just pure white. Scared the hell out of me.

So yesterday, we go to my mom's house because she's been seeing a little girl walking around the house. We took our equipment and we went in the room with the most activity. We sat for a moment and felt nothing, as we went to leave she appeared. She just stood there. This time, it was more of a sillhouette, but there was no denying what we saw. She stood there and did nothing more until we walked over to her. We walked over to her and she disappeared. We then went about the house in search for her. We found another being there as well. This one was hostile. He pushed one of our group members. I stood there terrified. This one was huge. He was at least seven feet tall. I stood for a moment then began to shake like I had never in my life. It was freaking scary.

But yeah, these are only a few. We still hunt and more than likely will until we die. There will be more to come I assure you. SO keep an eye out for this thread.

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to share my story...hope you don't mind.

I was 12 years old when I followed a scout jamboree. It took place on forest near an old lake. Of course me and my peers not allowed to go there unless there's some older scouts. Of course, a bunch of mischief maker kiddo couldn't resist and so we went there. It's not that creepy, just dark, moldy and wet. Nothing there and we decided to go back. On the way back we saw a (later I know what's that) tombstone with a puppet (it's full of blood, really). One of my friend took out the doll and throw it to lake. Everyone laughing. Then I saw one figure, a girl around 5 or 6, no eyes and the hole's bleeding, crying and begging to return her doll. After we fully aware of her we were not screaming, too shock. I don't know how long but suddenly she chasing us. We running to campsite and tell the adults about the girl.

And you know what they said about that? more likely "oh, it's the girl who got killed during war. her parents was aresistance and she (the girl) was a victim because her parents didn't tell about the resistance HQ"

Just in case you're wandering...The campsite is on West Java, Indonesia. You can check on net that my current residence have lots of creepy ghost...
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm fairly sure my house has ghosts or something of the like. I've had stuff "thrown" at me from shelves on more than one occasion, and electrical stuff likes to turn on and off. The light in my room went out once while I was on my computer, and when I went out to get a new light bulb I noticed that my light switch had actually been flipped off.

Newbie RainbowRain is off to a good start RainbowRain's Avatar
    on the earth, in a town on a corner street.
    Thanks
    i have felt ghosts, however i havent seen them. i'm pretty sure there is one in my house but im not sure... i have been to a historic house and it was said there was a ghost that lived there, when we went into one of the rooms i imediatly felt a chill and it felt as though my head was going to explode, later the guide told us that was the apparent ghosts room and that was where he died. now everytime i go there i get this realy wierd chill up my spine, but its cool. i love ghost stories and such

Quote Originally Posted by glacier View Post
    I want to share my story...hope you don't mind.

I was 12 years old when I followed a scout jamboree. It took place on forest near an old lake. Of course me and my peers not allowed to go there unless there's some older scouts. Of course, a bunch of mischief maker kiddo couldn't resist and so we went there. It's not that creepy, just dark, moldy and wet. Nothing there and we decided to go back. On the way back we saw a (later I know what's that) tombstone with a puppet (it's full of blood, really). One of my friend took out the doll and throw it to lake. Everyone laughing. Then I saw one figure, a girl around 5 or 6, no eyes and the hole's bleeding, crying and begging to return her doll. After we fully aware of her we were not screaming, too shock. I don't know how long but suddenly she chasing us. We running to campsite and tell the adults about the girl.

And you know what they said about that? more likely "oh, it's the girl who got killed during war. her parents was aresistance and she (the girl) was a victim because her parents didn't tell about the resistance HQ"

Just in case you're wandering...The campsite is on West Java, Indonesia. You can check on net that my current residence have lots of creepy ghost...
    that is rather creepy, however its also interesting. you should look up South African Ghosts if it interests you. there are quite a few love stories about lovers who were separated or murdered during the boer war and Apartheid era, that still look for ther loved ones. i hind it a little simi;ar to your encounter, the young girl looking for her doll as though it was her "love", her comfort...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 09, 2007 at 08:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast