+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passion

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Passion

1. What are you passionate about?
    2. Would you rather be passionate about the mate you choose but have few interests or beliefs in common, or feel little passion but share many common interests and beliefs?
    3. Do you find more meaning in passion or purpose for the sake of practicality?

My passion is art, but rather have interests and beliefs in common than passion. I find meaning in purpose. My passion only goes so far... so find interest in day to day matters.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Passion

1. My girlfriend.
    2. System error. It seems more like you're describing choosing between boring sex and interesting sex. It is not impossible for two people to be passionate about similar and common interests. There wouldn't be much of a connection or any chemistry without either.
    3. Passion is nothing more than a strong feeling or emotion. Purpose is nothing more than an objective, an intention, a function, and essentially determination thus making it synonymous to "passion" entirely.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

1. love for my friends lovers and family
    id rather have extreme passion than anything else it drives me to the edge and changes me for good..i feel great with passion in my blood fueling my actions

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    1. What are you passionate about?
    2. Would you rather be passionate about the mate you choose but have few interests or beliefs in common, or feel little passion but share many common interests and beliefs?
    3. Do you find more meaning in passion or purpose for the sake of practicality?

My passion is art, but rather have interests and beliefs in common than passion. I find meaning in purpose. My passion only goes so far... so find interest in day to day matters.
    I am passionate about two main things in my life. One is video games and their creation. Two is my darling love interest.

I would choose to have a lot of passion with little common interests. After all, there is always room for compromise. It is happening to me right now, I was never a big fan of musical theater until i met her. And she was never that big a gamer, and then she got a Wii, haha.

Well, what is passion but an undying purpose? If you feel passionately about something, or some one, you have devoted a portion of your life to integrating it or them into your existence. Your purpose begets your passion, and vice versa. Hell, consult Aleister Sithis about the Sith code and you'll see what i mean.
    Why hello there!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

1. I am passionate about learning new things everyday and manipulation of individuals though mind controlling tactics.

2. It doesn't really matter as long as my mate and I are cool with each other's beliefs and interests.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I am passionate about many things... More than what I could (or would) list here.
    I can name a few so that you get an Idea.
    I am passionate about being a mother.
    About being an artist.
    And about being a loyal person. (Loyal to myself and my moral code).

I would find it highly unlikely that I would be passionate about someone who doesn't have similar interests and beliefs. Not to say I don't enjoy the things that make me unique form my partner. But, esspecailly in an artistic sense... I need someone who is enthusiastic about some type of art form (like me). Thats just what turns me on.

And... uh... I dont get the third question... What I can tell you is, I have often felt as though being passionate IS my purpose.
    ... Not Ever Again...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay Passion is something we are born with, from the first day we took are first breath, and sucked all the water out of are lungs.

I show passion for even the little things.

Your questions are out of the ordinary, and I am at a lost. Passion can be anything or anywhere.

- K.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my question is about what you are passionate about the most... and the experience of passion. I knew I was going to be an artist when I dipped my fingers in paint and painted away not caring about time or anything else.... I just painted and painted and painted and painted and painted... well you get the idea

+ Reply to Thread