+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Past

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Past

If you can go back into the past and change something that would have happened what would it be and why?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heh I would change me entirely lol... I turned out so bad I needed training... but hey I love me so

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. I've thought of this question over and over again but the answer comes out the same. I wouldn't change a single thing. Because if I did I would be a diffrent person and probably more immature. Because if I were to take out my stupid mistakes I would have never learned from them therefore not maturing. So I wouldn't change anything.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I think too much about my past, I stay stuck within it. If I could change a moment of the past, it would be to kick myself in the back and less look at the past and simply push towards a good and happy present. But I think life has its way of making things interesting whatever happens so good or bad is simply natural, though good is more appreciative. In the end, we can't change the past and it's by looking forward that something comes to fruition. Sometimes it is wise to look back on past mistakes to not repeat them, which is very important, otherwise, remembering good moments and keeping you in touch with who you are is most important :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa may be famous one day Freyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have kept my boyfriend instead of letting him slip away...

In other words, breaking his heart just because my brothers never liked him. Yeah, I know. Sounded stupid but that's what I would do. :-D
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50046&dateline=116010  3391

Newbie Agent Orange may be famous one day Agent Orange may be famous one day
    Glendale, AZ where 115 degrees is a cool day.
    Thanks
    I would only change one thing. I would change the fact that I ever came across this question. ^_-

In other words, I'd change nothing; for reasons already stated by others.
    I'm in love with Hassun.
    WORD!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    I wouldnt change any of the hard times since it is the hard times that form who we are. But I would change the embarrasing times. Sometimes I wish that if I could not think about those times I would be a much more confident person.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    ~!! I wouldn't be what I am now if it wasn't for the past, so yeah, just like was said by many others, I wouldn't change my past. Of course, I have done quite a few things in my past, which I wish I haven't, but if it weren't for them, I wouldn't have learnt to value and appreciate all the things I do now. Just as long as you learn from your past and try to not to repeat what you regret, you need not worry over what's laid back along your trail in life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast