+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Past

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Talk to that one girl while I was on a guided tour to Quebec with my parents. Ugh, Im a dumbass for doing nothing. There are some embarrassing moments that I wish to forget.

Newbie Agent Orange may be famous one day Agent Orange may be famous one day
    Glendale, AZ where 115 degrees is a cool day.
    Thanks
    To change anything from one's own past is to say that you are dissatisfied with who you are at this point in time. Do you really dislike yourself so much that you'd take an unguided risk like changing the complete course of your life?
    I'm in love with Hassun.
    WORD!

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks
    If time travel wasn't an impossible paradox, and we COULD go back in time, I would say there should be a limit of maybe half an hour where you could go back and change something....

Like, you couldn't go back 20 years and change something....only something half and hour ago at most. That way there wouldn't be any long lasting repercussions.

But I wouldn't change anything anyhow, no matter how far back I could go. Life's life, and you have to put up with the good and the bad. Oh...actually....I might go back in time by one day and give myself winning lottery numbers, but that'd be about it. Because the present wouldn't have happened yet, so there would be no foreseable consequences, other than me being insanely rich

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Like mentioned above.

If I could go back in time to change something...I wouldn't because the hardships of the past have made me who I am today and that person I really don't want to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Oh...actually....I might go back in time by one day and give myself winning lottery numbers, but that'd be about it.
    I might consider that though

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    If i could go back i would go and look myself up and tell myself something not of the future[for money reasons] that but of someone i once loved and then see the outcome.
    Just because i think that i did not do the right thing to let her get away such a immature move that was.
    If i could i would kick my ass all over the place.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, I wouldn’t change anything in my past, wellllll except for my test answers and winning lottery numbers. That’s about it. If I change the mistakes of my past there would be nothing to learn from, now would it? ^_^

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we can go back in time, it is obvious thing to fix our mistakes in the past. But I kinda agree to _gwenibe_ that what you are now, all thanks to the past. And the worst case scenario if we can go to the past, people will fix their sins and probably could lead the world into chaos, because naturally humans can't avoid sins or mistakes, and they will be better human being after doing one. And if sins do not exist... honestly I cant yet comprehend what will be happened next...

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    If you can go back into the past and change something that would have happened what would it be and why?
    Maybe I could go before I fall in love with someone and change it so I can't be suffering now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast