+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: past (if you could have one thing changed about you)

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

past (if you could have one thing changed about you)

if you could have one thing changed about you, yourself wat would it be
    [IMG][/IMG]

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: past

If I could change one thing about me? Good question! Well if I had to change one thing about me, it would be my weak knees! My knees are really loose in their sockets and have come out of socket twice! The doctors say that if they come out again, it would mean surgery and I don't want that! If I could change one thing it would be to get better knees!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

I would change, my relationship with my ex..um..never sleep with my ex...run away...change who my father was...a whole list long..><

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

for me i really dont know what i change. try to get myself to be more confident in public speeches. always hated that
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

to be honest i wouldent change a thing changing one thing would change you entirely and i like the way i am besides the future changes constantly too much to worry about the past

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

well from my past if I change anything then I would not be where I am at today. Yes I regret somethings I have done, but, thinking about it, (even I know they were wrong and I shoudn't have done them) I have learned from my mistakes and my falls have make me stronger. Everytime I have fallen I have gotten up stronger.
    I am actually thankful for everything I have done and that has happened to me. Those things have made me what I am today.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i am who i chose to be, and whatever those choices were, and wherever theyhave led me, it has made me who i am today... i believe that in desiring to change oneself by wishing not to hve done something in the past is futile... why not try changing yourself by correcting whatever was done wrong by acting on who you are and who you want to become right now...

because if ever it were true, changing that one event in the past may result in an identity totally different from the you you know right now...

i am who iam, and who i chose and choose to be... regrets do nothing but scar you... action will fill the gap of a damaged heart, not remorse.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I am ok the way i am despite having more flaws than a failing robot in outer space. Though, there is only one thing i would love to change about my past. That would be the year i was born it really sucks to be very old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast