+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: past (if you could have one thing changed about you)

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: past

First: Never would have ran away from the martial arts training.
    I was 6! They were all yelling and ee! Makes me wanna cry T_T

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

There would be a lot of things I would have like to change from my past...
    Like not getting sucked into peer pressure and not being suck a rebel and not to have fought with my parents so much that now we cannot stand each other...and the list could go on and on and on
    But the past makes me what I am right now..
    who knows where I would be right now if I altered something...maybe I will not be in Boston right now and maybe I will not be in an ivy league school.....
    It would be awesome to change something....but I would never go through with it because I am what I am.......and it suits me perfectly fine
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    well from my past if I change anything then I would not be where I am at today. Yes I regret somethings I have done, but, thinking about it, (even I know they were wrong and I shoudn't have done them) I have learned from my mistakes and my falls have make me stronger. Everytime I have fallen I have gotten up stronger.
    I am actually thankful for everything I have done and that has happened to me. Those things have made me what I am today.
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    well, i am who i chose to be, and whatever those choices were, and wherever theyhave led me, it has made me who i am today... i believe that in desiring to change oneself by wishing not to hve done something in the past is futile... why not try changing yourself by correcting whatever was done wrong by acting on who you are and who you want to become right now...

because if ever it were true, changing that one event in the past may result in an identity totally different from the you you know right now...

i am who iam, and who i chose and choose to be... regrets do nothing but scar you... action will fill the gap of a damaged heart, not remorse.

That's exactly what i wanted to say ,thank you both ,your past is just who you are now and who you'll be in the future standing up after the falldowns only to make your life better and better with everyday ...
    For what i want to change is my desire for anything and everything ... but i guess that's one of the things that the human race stands for ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post

That's exactly what i wanted to say ,thank you both ,your past is just who you are now and who you'll be in the future standing up after the falldowns only to make your life better and better with everyday ...
    For what i want to change is my desire for anything and everything ... but i guess that's one of the things that the human race stands for ...
    ^_^ thank you ^_^ well if one thinks about it, the problems we are living now would be a lot harder if we had never lived struggles in the past.
    Our mistakes and falls makes us take the future falls and problems not as bad as if we were unexperienced. Mistakes makes us learn... they are not pleasant but the outcome is worth...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Their are something I don't want to change at all those choices make who I am today. But their are some that I do want to change. One is that I would try to change my personality by me saying that I want to be more out going and not hiding way from the world. I have the tendency to hide from everyone if I don't want to be seen.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: past (if you could have one thing changed about you)

If I could change something about me it would be my two phobias. Telephonophobia: the fear of talking on the telephone (this I can overcome if I need to, but I always try to find ways not to) and the fear of driving, I've been in several accidents. I wasn't driving in any of them.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    if you could have one thing changed about you, yourself wat would it be
    Although there are several things I do not like about myself, I would not change anything. I know, I know: madness! But if I were to change anything, I would cease to be me. There are people who like me as I am. The slightest change could have radical consequences. I don't want that. I'm living a rather good life, you see; why would I sacrifice that?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Although there are several things I do not like about myself, I would not change anything. I know, I know: madness! But if I were to change anything, I would cease to be me. There are people who like me as I am. The slightest change could have radical consequences. I don't want that. I'm living a rather good life, you see; why would I sacrifice that?
    I kinda agree with Divine_punishment on this although there are somethings i don't like or think i could have done better i wouldn't change anything since changing my decisions in my past or any of the relationships may mean altering what i am now and what i have. Plus i wouldn't have my little angel with me if i changed that part of my life
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast