+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: patriotism

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

patriotism

there is a new commercial for the new army slogan "army strong" put out. now im out there fighting right now so it touched me a little. but i was wondering how many people out there are really that patriotic? i mean probably not the same way i am touched when i see these videos but i dont know. when do you feel really patriotic?
    oh and for the video click here

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel more patriotic when people are under threat; like right now. Which is why I'm enlisting in the Marines.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Thanks
    good 4 u. im not one to complain when someone enters a different branch of the military(although i dont know why you would join any thing but the army) but its good to see alot of people supporting our country with such enthusiasm

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, no offense, but I heard from several people that the Army isn't exactly the most precise or effective military branch in the world since they only get half the training of marines. And my dad was in the marines so that's another incentive for me to join them. But either way your in the service so it doesn't really matter, unless of course you're in the Navy lol. But for awhile I was thinking about joining the Army, and it's still an option in my book.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't really feel patriotic ever maybe if I was in the Army I would be.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been considering the Army. I don't like Bush, but I believe that's because of the Government being outta whack in the first place. I still have pride in being American, though. We are the bastards of the other nations that bit their collective asses in the end. We are possibly the most powerful nation on Earth.
    The real reasons I'm thinking about joining is: I have too much trouble finding a job in Wichita, I wanna learn how to operate tanks(in the long run being a possible candidate for piloting Mecha some day), I'd like to go to college and further my ed, and I have a wierd feeling that I'm destined to go.

I haven't seen the commercial yet(Havn't been watching much TV lately) but I'll click that link to check it. By the way, I got a friend that joined the Marines, and he was trying to recruit me, but the Army seems more like my style.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I've been considering the Army. I don't like Bush, but I believe that's because of the Government being outta whack in the first place. I still have pride in being American, though. .
    u dont have to like bush or teh gov to have pride in ur country. one of my friends hates him but would do anything for our country. but yeah if ur looking for good college money go army. its the best way with all the different branches

and this thread is not spam. i am not advertising people to join the military.
    just in case

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm a bit of a military brat (Air Force) and I have nothing but admiration for those who have the fortitude to be in the military no matter what the branch. As a student of history I have less and less illusions concerning where we would be without them.

Patriotism? I wish there was more of it. When did having a dissagreement with a government official tun into an excuse for hating your country? Myself, I will stand up when the flag passes and teach my children to as well and why.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast