+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peace anyone?

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Peace anyone?

Do you think that we could ever live in actual peace? we would put our wars & fights a side & live peacefully? Do you really want to have peace?
    For me I guess this will never happen, for many reasons since everyone is looking for his own good, the differences between us, the desire of having powers & other democratic and political reasons
    If people can't live peacefully w/themselves how could we have global peace?
    So, what do you think?
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Peace anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AstralMage01 View Post
    Do you think that we could ever live in actual peace? we would put our wars & fights a side & live peacefully? Do you really want to have peace?
    For me I guess this will never happen, for many reasons since everyone is looking for his own good, the differences between us, the desire of having powers & other democratic and political reasons
    If people can't live peacefully w/themselves how could we have global peace?
    So, what do you think?
    global peace is possible but not likely >.< i mean everyone looks out for themselves so if there is war then there's war i mean there's no use gripping about it.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to have world peace in a problematic world. "Not much between despair and estacy".

People fight over land, religious ideology, relationships, money. There are plenty of dark souls out there ready to take advantage of the weak through militia, power struggles and "holy wars".

Peace only comes after you die... then there is nothing to fight about. Your struggles are lain in the dust and blown to the skies. Let your relatives and those left behind fight over things.

There are moments of peace awarded to the deserving with Nobel Peace prizes... but the way of the world is still chaos.

The individual can have inner peace and be free of worldly things, but that is only for the advanced spiritual soul.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone always needs someone to hate, for some reason or another. War can bring out the best and the worst in people. Makes you feel alive and gives you drive. After awhile people need a break from the fighting, and thats when peace will come for a bit. Wolrd peace is not likely considering all the people there are in the world.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie ILoveUzamakiix77 is off to a good start ILoveUzamakiix77's Avatar
    Thanks

World Peace Is Just To Much In A World Of Many Simple Minded Figures With Higher Power Than Us Regular Folks. The Demand For Power And Money..And The Ideals We All Have Indivualy Clash And Juss Start New Problems Within The First One At Hand. For World Peace TO Come We'd Have To Come To Par With Our Differences And Thats Sumthing Thats Almost Impossible ..If Arabs And Jews Still Fight Wars Over Things From 1OO's Of Years agO Waht Happens With All Thee REcent Killings.. Same With America And The Middle East..I Wish It Could Happen But I Highly Doubt It. Sad To Admit =[
    x.The Power Inside Can Cause Havoc And Destruction.x
    Rep+ ; Please

Newbie MizuNoNeko is off to a good start MizuNoNeko's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. We will never have global peace. To many enemies and wars and blah blah blah. Free cookies anyone??
    MAY I POKE YOU WITH A STICK??

OMG!! Its your face!!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

If we have world peace, the world would be boring and nothing would happen. World peace can also mean that the people on the street and you neighbors stop fighting as well. this will not happened and if it does, we will no longer be a race that is human like. Humans in nature are dangerous and we will one day kill ourselves straight towards extinction.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Sadly I belive that this generation will never see the wonderous sight of world peace but if the race doesn't destroy itself first I belive that eventually every thing will be settled to finally have peace i know every one always says that you need to fight but really do you? No that was the answer for me so someday maybe the whole world will be in peace and all we can do is to try to make that happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast