+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peace anyone?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Peace anyone?

Peace I think will never happen as long as there are people who strive to be different there will be someone there to hate it. I would love for a world of peace but its just not in reach

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to live in peace but ,it’s out of our hand reach .but ,you know if we try to be equal ,I mean no race or ,Religions wars ,or Nuclear wars ,who have more money and who don’t have ,Who want to lead the world just for his–her benefit way .so If we try to be away from our selfish thing we will live in PEACE.

But, If we keep at the same road that we live it now, Believe me The Stone Age will come again .

Foolish beating

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

but really isn't that it? if want something go for it why do we just sit around and say
    " oh well you know i should probally recycle that."
    or " oh well ill just drive just this once"
    but we keep on doing it?! why don't we get out there and show the world that really we can and will have a peaceful world? i have already made some advances being that the computer that i am on right now is Solar powered.
    but really just going somewhat green will reduce energy and in turn it will reduce the need which will start a chain reaction and every thing we do can make a change all we have to do is try to get what we really want...

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Right, action speakes louder than words, if we really want to achieve something we should start doing what it takes, it's good that at least we could get along peacefully in the internet!
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

As awesome as it sounds, I highly doubt the entire world will ever live in peace. Humans are... What's the word I'm looking for?... Humans are fighters by nature. *Couldn't find the word*

We fight for territory/land, we fight for "freedom", we fight for love, hatred and--supposedly--peace. Humans fight for "god", fight for food, fight for civil rights and fight for social status. We're a competitive race of creatures and I don't think that will ever change.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 19, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Like Atomic has said basicly, to have world peace would be going against Human nature and Humans are naturaly compeditive and violant. There will be peace, just not world peace, and it will not be a ever lasting peace either.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. But peace would be nice to have and not to worry about war and murder.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zangetsu412 View Post
    I agree. But peace would be nice to have and not to worry about war and murder.
    grrrrrrr because i have not said before action works soo much better than just friken sitting and saying that we NEED to agree. besides all we have to do is start a chain reaction.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast