+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Peculiar Eating Habits

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Peculiar Eating Habits

Like Lasura I love the mayo on everything same brand too.

I like having a bit of honey in my chicken and dumplings, also a few dashes of red pepper flakes.

I guess the weirdest of my eatings is that I like drinking soft drinks when there warm, people around here think I'm crazy for that, and the other thing is I love dry food.

Not dry pet food, but bread crackers dry rice. I like to eat all those things together.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    haha... once i ate coca puffs with moutain dew instead of milk... good eats right there... next i wanna try it with Full Throttle!
    ^o^ OMG! your stomach must have the strength of 1000 men!

umm... i suppose my only wierd thing is that i always have to have some type of sauce on my rice... even if it's from the food, and if there isn't any, i put soy sauce or tai sweet chili sauce... that's a must!

and one other quirk is that whenever i eat Chef Boyardies Ravioli, i have to mash all that ravioli together with my fork until it's all mushed together... GOOD STUFF~!

and whenever i have a soft drink, my most preferred way is in a glass with ice and a straw... for me, it just tastes better

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I hold a napkin triangular folded to my lips as i chew and wipe when i swallow,
    even if there is nothing on my face.

I cant use utensils with any extra grip on the handle, or i will die <lol jk, but
    seriously>

I like lemon on every meat i eat, and salsa on EVERYTING!
    Ive always done these since i was a fetus.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I put cinnamon on my burger one time, but that was a long time ago and I haven' done it again since.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Well, On a soul food note; I MUST put my cornbread directly in my collard greens... which MUST have juice.

Also when there is cooked cabbage and corned beef, I must drink the cabbage water.

I'm also a fan of plain potato chips with ketchup.

I love mixing peas or corn in my mashed potatoes.

Oohhh yeah, and not to forget that I love salty, over easy eggs- right smack dab on top of toast with jelly... or covered in syrup if im eatin' waffles or pancakes.
    Hah. tHat's funny, I don't do the greens or cabbage thing. BUT I totally do the ketchup and chips, the corn and peas in potatoes and I get made fun of for putty my sunnyside up salt and peppered eggs on top of my jellied toast or right on top of my pancakes with a little syrup, I also eat it on cinnamon sugar toast. In fact that's like..my favorite thing to eat. A fried egg sammich with cinnamon toast for bread with a piece of cheese.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I am funny when it comes to food. I have a few things that I do that are weird.

My food cannot touch each other...if my food is touching I will NOT eat it lol.
    I HAVE to sniff everything before I eat it. I don't care what it is...even if I have eaten it before I have to sniff it...I am so weird.
    I love to eat Icecream and then drink soda...it makes my tounge feel weird.
    One of the best combinations in the world is potato logs and Red Vault or Monster...mmm.
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to drink mustard by it self another one is that i wont eat something that is cooked by someone else besides my close family and girlfriends family or by a resteraunt

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i mix a whole bunch of sauces together and make my own unique sauce!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast