+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Peculiar Eating Habits

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Peculiar Eating Habits

I eat one thing at one time. Like I'll eat the meat, then the macaroni macaroni, and then the cabbage. Also I eat anything whenever I'm hungry. Like I'll eat waffles and sausage at midnight.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a pretty strange eater, myself.

I smell everything--and I mean EVERTHING--before I eat it. If it's gonna go in my belly, I have to put it right up to my face (sometimes my face goes to the plate instead) and take a big whiff of whatever dinner may be. It's a good thing I don't eat chitterilngs (chitlins--whatever you wanna call 'em) LOL.

I eat tons of things with chopsticks--even if I'm not eating Asian food. Hmm... What else? I drink juice from the bottom of the collard green pot (it's called pot liqour. I kinda do it as a tribute to all the black people who suffered during the 300+ years of slavery). I lick my plates clean... ALWAYS. I only chew with one side of my jaw at a time. I eat EXTREMELY fast, which shocks the hell out of most people. And I eat like a 500 pound fat-man--we can't forget my bottomless pit now, can we? LOL. (Mind you, I only weigh in at about 150 lbs.)

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really have any strange eating habits...

I barely chew... and I like to dip bread in sodas and orange juice...

<_< That's not very strange. Just a tad awkward.

I can't think of anything strange that's not already in my culture. *shrugs*

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Is eating apple crumble, apple pies or fried rice for break fast odd? I love eating left overs for breakfast, more common with Chinese take aways though

well they are some what healthly, or how about golden sryup on bread? tasty snack when there are no sweets in the house ( yeah.. I'm a sweet tooth!). Also I can't seem to have a meal without rice, well maybe except when we are having a pasta or soup meal ^^'

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I just remembered!

Other than the fact that I almost can't eat anything without rice, like gwenibe and much other Asians or people raised on rice...
    I'm a heavy red-meat lover!

Though that's not odd at all, it does get very tricky when you bring me out to fancy places... afterall, the red meat (aka steak) is always the most expensive food on the menu (other than specially prepared fish).
    Not only that, but it's strange to find out that many places people go to actually don't have red meat on their menu! How bothersome to have me around!
    I like chicken and I like pork, but beef is almost a MUST for a person such as me.
    -Don't get me wrong, I'm an omnivore... but a carnivore when it comes to passion...

Oh, and I LOVE ice cream. You can eat gelatto and sherberts and yogurts and etc! But it's all about ice cream for me! And sometimes, the more artificial, the better!

...oh, and though I'm a Filipino (raised within islands), I don't like seafood.

...like, it makes me puke.

... but I try... I really do... >_< But... I can't get a taste for it.

I also don't like coconuts, strawberries, or caramels.
    Sucks to be me, I know.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I have also remembered a few things.
    I may not be Asian...but by the way I eat rice you would think I was lol. I would live off fried rice,white rice, any rice if I could.
    I'm a vegetarian except for fish because I have to have some type of vitamins...I'm a sickly kid.

Back when I wasn't a vegetarian though...I usually preferred my steaks almost rare.
    I also have a certain order in which I pour spices on my food...the salt always has to go on first...then the pepper...and I use a crap load of both...I am going to have a heartattack one day -.-'
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Also... I eat almost EVERYTHING (not the dsert) with mayo... I love mayo... Helmans reall mayonnaise- what can be better? ^^

Totally Agree! All though maybe Helmans Light ..

I eat one thing at one time. Like I'll eat the meat, then the macaroni macaroni, and then the cabbage.

I do that too! I don't get the point in mixing the tastes, it just dosn't taste nice to me . .

I chew my food really weird, my face goes all hamster-ish before I can finally swallow and if I swallow it too fast I usually end up choking . .

I drink weird too, I have to drink it into my mouth then swallow it a bit at a time ^^;;

Also, I used to have a fetish of putting burger sauce onto EVERYTHING before I ate it ! I finally stopped that after I realised what went into it !

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I love to eat and strangely I will not gain anything.. well I do a lot of exercising.. I could eat all day if you let me.. I do sometimes in the summer when I have nothing to do but watch TV. I dont know if it iis a habit or if it is normal. Maybe I do at times eat a bit too much.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast