+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: People at Anime Conventions Acting a Fool

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People at Anime Conventions Acting a Fool

Hm I bet someone does frr_Vegeta......I want to see it now hoho! I wonder if Sedka or Gig has it hm.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Trunks, Trowble....maybe ConceptX may have taken a snapshot.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

there's no stopping some people from acting like idiots at anime conventions, lol theres no stop to it.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah life at the con can be out of this world. Its a breeding ground for the weird ( and often lifeless) adults and others who are ready to get away from the "real" world. A friend and I went to a convention in Atlanta in 2003 and it was outrageous. One guy posed right in the middle of the floor and did this wild Kyo impressin. Not to say I haven't done my share of weird and crazy things at the con. But thats the best part. Power to the crazy people at AniCon this year as well!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm never goin to one never, i may go to a E3, or TGS tho just to see what they have, that'd be awsome.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Yeah life at the con can be out of this world. Its a breeding ground for the weird ( and often lifeless) adults and others who are ready to get away from the "real" world. A friend and I went to a convention in Atlanta in 2003 and it was outrageous. One guy posed right in the middle of the floor and did this wild Kyo impressin. Not to say I haven't done my share of weird and crazy things at the con. But thats the best part. Power to the crazy people at AniCon this year as well!
    Yeah, that's the whole point. Sometimes I see these really sombre-faced people just lumbering around at Cons, and I wonder, "Is that part of their cosplay act, or are they really NOT enjoying themselves?" It's an anime convention, for crying out loud. Lose yourself!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... yeah, but then we get a bunch of people losing themselves to the point of actually being a complete moral and physical hazard to those around them.

-_- And then a little girl grows up to be very very different (in the bad way) because of a traumatizing event in the anime convention.

<.< I'm serious... some anime cons are getting a little out of hand... it's almost becoming some kind of sick rave where everyone encourages each other's denial to the point where they all believe the world should be blown up and be created to be based on animes.

-_- *sigh* (not ALL, but most)

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    <.< I'm serious... some anime cons are getting a little out of hand... it's almost becoming some kind of sick rave where everyone encourages each other's denial to the point where they all believe the world should be blown up and be created to be based on animes.

-_- *sigh* (not ALL, but most)
    Er . . . if they blow up the world won't they die too?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2