+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People you love to hate. >_<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

People you love to hate. >_<

We all have them. The people who you can't get out of your life--whether you want to or not--that you LOVE to HATE.

Some may be considered friends or associates, some may be enimies or neutral. But more often than not, every human being has at least ONE person they like to tease, make fun of behind the back or just be an all-around dick to.

Ya don't gotta name anyone, but do you have someone in your life that you love to hate? (Plz keep in mind that hate is a strong word, I'm using the word as loosely as I possibly can) I've got a couple/few. Some show up and I'll be cool, then this bug crawls inside me telling me to just be a huge prick to that person. There are people in my life who are close friends of mine, but just suck at being good friends or just suck at life in general, so they catch the opposite end of my "s*** stick" sometimes too.

What about you?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People you love to hate. >_<

Oh yeah......definitely
    I used to have one friend.....and the only reason i would hang out with her because I felt sorry for her that nobody else would want to be even a mile range within her
    She had that personality that sometimes I would just love to cut her head off or maybe her tongue
    And sometimes I would tell her that....but she would still continue on......
    Did she ever understand the word NO!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I used to have one friend.....and the only reason i would hang out with her because I felt sorry for her that nobody else would want to be even a mile range within her
    I can't say I sympathize...

Do your "friends" a favor and stop pretending to like them or hanging out with them out of pity. It doesn't make you a good person... it just makes you a two-faced one.

Be friends with the people you WANT to be friends with, ignore the ones you don't. It only hurts more to have wasted your time caring about someone who's always secretly hated you.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with that. If you don't like the person then don't hang out with them. It's as simple as that.
    I know I have a person i love to hate only because he's the same to me. I guess we just joke and are never serious and that's what makes him so fun. And the fact that he shares the name of a rapper... Haha, this kid is funny.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I definitely have friends that I like to pick on more than others just because they react more than others but it's all in good fun. My friends love picking on one another. As for people I truly don't like, I usually avoid them like the plague but I try to be polite when they do talk to me. (the keyword is try)

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a bit hard to keep your group to "friends only" when people invite themselves along . . . . There are two such people in my non-exclusive group: one of them is overly pompous, rude, and everything-ist (racist, sexist, your-religion-sucks-compared-to-mine-ist, etc.) and the other is . . . well, creepy (the kind of guy who makes the most awkward (not in a funny way) comments about your female friends screaming, performing a s***-and-run in random people's toilets, almost molesting people . . . and we all do our best not to hate them . . . but it's SO EASY!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    It's a bit hard to keep your group to "friends only" when people invite themselves along . . . . and we all do our best not to hate them . . . but it's SO EASY!
    Be honest. Tell them flat out that they aren't invited and you don't want them along. It's harsh and yeah, it's going to hurt. But it'll hurt a hell of a lot more if you guys complain about them behind their backs after the fact and they find out.

If you can't make a genuine effort to actually BE FRIENDS with the people you're "Friends" with: you owe them honesty in the matter.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I know what you mean Sprout... I am constantly bugged by this one kid of around 17.. man it is annoying, even when I tell him nicely to leave he just wont take the hint. I have an expression I like to use when I see this kid.

his head is like a soccer ball.... every time I see it, I want to kick it.

you understand that right? and that bug this you mentioned really is true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast