+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People you love to hate. >_<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People you love to hate. >_<

Yeah there is this guy that I really hate. Either of us know each other that well and he is actually an okay person. But his personality and attitude is really annoying and he got this dirty mustache he won't shave off so he looks like a 70's pedophile. He's the type that you want to punch his face in the front and kick his ass from the back.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Be honest. Tell them flat out that they aren't invited and you don't want them along. It's harsh and yeah, it's going to hurt. But it'll hurt a hell of a lot more if you guys complain about them behind their backs after the fact and they find out.

If you can't make a genuine effort to actually BE FRIENDS with the people you're "Friends" with: you owe them honesty in the matter.
    It's not that easy. I, personally, don't like to be that big of a dick to people, so I just deal with people who I don't like (or invited themselves over w/friends). And I'll complain about them to thier faces! I'm not two faced. And I've told my "friends" (the ones I love to hate) how I feel plenty of times. That's just the relationship I have with some of my friends. We give eachother s***, make fun of eachother, and talk trash. If they couldn't take it, I wouldn't do it; besides, they know I talk about them. I've got a big mouth. It's a win/win situation, I get to say whatever I want and nobody complains. ^_^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm... people who I love to hate?

No... I don't get it there are no people like that. I ussualy hate it if I hate someone, I rather just start totaly ignoring them. Luckily no one wants to be my friend that much to bug me out (maybe only online, but that's cuz those people don't see my face when I meet them), I still try to be nice, but stay quite neitral.

And I hate to be hated... I hate it more than anything... So if I bug you- it's better if you tell me! Just be nice

I do have those times though, when I just need to fight with someone (fight in the meaning yell at someone) and then there are some not-very-nice pople, who I know not only I don't like that much and I ussually come out to get in a fight with them if they get on my way when I'm in a bad mood But I really don't feel sorry- there usually is a reason for my madness at them- one that has been pilling up inside me for a long time.

Wait... there was this one girl, who seemed really not nice to me- to arrogant and stuff, but, since my sister hanged out with her, I had to also. And, I don't know if we changed her or did I just get to know her better but now I really start to like her... she has her flaws (she still says b**ch and f**k at people too much and she still is to agressive etc.), but she is not an evil person... it's just the way she's grown up...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.. I enjoy intimidating one of my best friend's friend.
    This girl (I talked about her in the 'Disgusting Habits' thread) claims to be a better friend to my best friend whom I've been with for 10 years long.
    I don't really bother what she thinks or whatever she wants to do.. But there were a few times when she said things that offended me.
    So ever since, I'd just keep away from her or make her feel unwanted.
    Baa~ She still owes me some money... <T_T>
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Do your "friends" a favor and stop pretending to like them or hanging out with them out of pity. It doesn't make you a good person... it just makes you a two-faced one.

Be friends with the people you WANT to be friends with, ignore the ones you don't. It only hurts more to have wasted your time caring about someone who's always secretly hated you.
    this is something that i think everyone needs to read, as there are so many two faced ppl in the world.

and my group of friends all mess with one another, we all make fun of and get made fun of by the others. thats what being friends is about, being able to joke around without taking it too far.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont nessacry hate any indivual person, I dislike some people, but do not hate them, hate and dislike is different.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    " hate and dislike are different."
    as hassun once said, fix'd

i agree, there is a large difference from hating and disliking someone. but having a token person to play a joke on and make fun of is mean.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    as hassun once said, fix'd

i agree, there is a large difference from hating and disliking someone. but having a token person to play a joke on and make fun of is mean.
    Ok i change my mind, I now hate you sir.lol kidding, just kidding. But disliking someone is a very close step in hating them as well

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast