+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: People you love to hate. >_<

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People you love to hate. >_<

Like I said earlier, hate is a strong word, and I used the word very loosely. I don't mean literal feelings of hate, because that's just bad. More like a strong dislike toward someone. Y'know, one of those people in your group of friends that you genuinely can say you don't like?

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People you love to hate. >_<

I can say that I have a few people that I hate. Theres one in my group of people I hang with and then a few others who are pretty random but just really get on my nerves to no end. I also would say that while hate is a strong word it can be used to represent different things since it has a strong meaning behind it.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3