+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: People you miss...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People you miss...

The person I miss will land back in the city in around 30 minutes, but it'll be another week before I get to see her cuz of stupid full time job.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku kittypurrrrfect is off to a good start kittypurrrrfect's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss my lil sister the most. I even miss her following me around like a lil' lost dog or something. but shes my baby sister and even though she pissed me off i still love her so much. i miss the way she always made me laugh even when i was so sad and how she always let me cry on her shoulder when i had a really hard day. shes all the way in Canada now and i havent seen her in 5years and it makes me horribly sad. but thankfully recently we have been chatting online. <3 but i still miss hanging out with my Ash.

~Kawai Neko~ かわいネコ

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss you Ray Dear, My Little Brother in this site.
    I miss one my friend who study outside the country and she didn’t call me, Just before one Year I really Miss her a lot .I heard many things about her, that she engaged now but, really not from her .and I am afraid to call her and she forget me so ,I can Just say That I miss you ,Dear Friend.

Foolish beating

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

You're welcomed and sure enjoy your time ^^
    Sure thing Ray I'll do your advice immediately(WHY NOT!)
    I need to be more slacked off too be more serious on my studies...(I envy my friend)......
    But still everytime I call or email her she doesn't reply at all or at least a letter or something else to inform me on some matter that's keeping her busy all the time..
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i miss mostly the one who meant the most to me before he left. i dont say his name that much even now because it still upsets me. he was like me in alot of bad habits but he could always make me laugh and pull me out of a bad funk when he would do something silly...i miss him alot

i miss my brother and grandmother as well, while i dont remeber them that much i have enough left to know they were people i cared about. i visit their graves every year on the anniversaries, it helps me remember them a little better, and know that theirs always someone whos thinking about them even though their no longer here to see how much we cared about them

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku seraphim is off to a good start seraphim's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i dunno if i really miss them or not, since i didnt grow up with them, i havent been with my parents since i was 4, and now i'm 18, so imagine that.

I dont think i miss miss them, but i miss the idea of them, the idea of growing up with a proper guardian, no not proper, with the RIGHT guardian.

I miss how i couldve almost grew up with siblings, know what its like to be the eldest child.

missing how not knowing how all of it couldve been but couldn't.

its just horrible missing all that you missed, isnt it?

click to show spoiler

*False Messiah * Bleach Dynasty *Call me Ruru-chan*

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

I miss my cousin
    shes almost exactly like me (except fr the most obvious thing, she's a girl)
    i havent seen her in nearly 3 years
    What do you see?

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres all sorts of people I miss people I never even knew, like Lincon, Washinton great leaders.
    However in my life time I miss my grandfather, that man was the best.
    He taught me about cars the one thing im good at everything else im average at if not lame.
    Rest in Peace.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast