+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Murder

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Murder

thats quite a strategy you have planned out there, Sarlinari. been there, done that huh?

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovejam View Post
    thats quite a strategy you have planned out there, Sarlinari. been there, done that huh?
    Nah, i've just always been into forensics xD My mum got me into it all. Watched programs like the FBI Files, Crime Scene Investigation (real one) etc for years, since i was young, so i know just how they catch people out. I know there's a certain horse tranquillizer that can't actually get detected in most forenic drug machines, there's only 3/4 machines in America that can actually find traces of the drug. It paralyses the whole body and if enough is put into the system it starts shutting down the heart, although you are aware of things for a few moments. I've also read many real life murder stories too in books =) That's probably why i like CSI: Las Vegas.

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

oh good to hear...i was beginning to wonder if I was going to be sorry for making that comment haha

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Or why not use that liquid that freezes anything cant remember the name but throw them in it and then pull them back at after a while and smash them into tiny peaces and before they defrost cremate themno weapon needed and finding the peaces would be really hard

Do to others as you see fit

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you mean liquid nitrogen very nasty and painfull if you dont like the person
    but i like small and compact like my ice knife idea . though liquid nitrogen injected into the skin is a good way to kill someone
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Liquid nitrogen? God, that would be a sucky death... like HolderOfTheDarkChalice said, you must really hate the person.
    Last edited by Satsuma; Aug 10, 2006 at 07:14 PM.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Newbie shinewu may be famous one day shinewu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman View Post
    wat in yo0ur opinion is the perfect muder? for me it would be: freezing the person first, then putting the through a woodchipper, then burning the remains then spreading their remains throughout the ocean.

i know that this subject is a little dark, but please respond

Man, this is far from perfect.
    How do you operate the freezing machine, wood chipper without
    getting caught?
    The perfect murder would be the one that leaves the least amount
    of clues.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Mayura* View Post
    I remember watching a movie where they used a ice knife, i forgot the name. @.@'' That is a good technique. Nice and clean. ^-^
    well mayura... i think i know what the movie is entitled as...
    Detective Conan one of the mystery killing uses ice as a knife/weapon...

but... it is not actually clean there is still evidence left behind... like the blood...and the corpse... not entirely clean... but the weapon may be hard to be found...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast