+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Murder

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Murder

who said any about hiding the body just kill them with a weapon made of ice when the ice melts no weapon to figer prints its s o simple when they find the body theres no proof you kiiled anyone
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

wow u ppl r sick XD
    my perfect murder:
    first like kill the person using what ever method
    then put the body in a bag...
    then clean the place were I killed the person
    then do what HolderOfTheFarkChalice said in his first post
    then cremate the body
    then spread the remainings... wherever u want to...

but my fav and simple would be....
    grab a sniper rifle... get onto a roof.... fire the victim... put the rifle into a guitar case... go down the stairs... take a cab... wander of like nothing happened.... how can they find u?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as i agree with Avatarthief#1

Holders choice also is good cuz when u think about it..who says they know it was you in the first place?
    Show No Love,Love Will Get You Killed

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

The perfect murder to me would be to kill someone important (like a king or president) in public, right next to him, and no one noticing he's dead till hours later; and getting away with it of course. That's not even perfect. That's godly!

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree murder is almost imposible to comit these days.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

This may sound a *bit* gross, but slit their neck, then stab their heart.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark Angel: Not really it sounds a little sadistic. There already dead when you slit there throat so why stab them in the heart? The only reason i can think of why you'd want to do that would be to be sure the person is dead.

i just thought of another way to kill a person...read me out you set the seat belt so when it clicks it can un-click allot easier. Then cut the breaks and tie it in with the accelerator so the car is left wrecked when they drive.

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

A perfect murder never leaves behind a body. Avatar thief's idea is sound in theory, but how many of you are near unmonitored volcanoes?

I live out in the country so I would have the advantage of privacy. If the person knew me, I would casually invite him or her to my place after they leave a bar stone faced drunk, up to my place for more beer and a campfire or something. I would do it AFTER they left the bar, I wouldn't want anyone stating I was the last person seen with the missing person. They are up at my place, (I give them a ride because they are too drunk to drive their car). Give them a few beers, and then come from behind with a mallet or the like, smash the back of their neck then strangle them. Get a drum of acid (which isn't that hard to buy) and dump the body inside for a 3 week bath.

If it is a fat person, take care to add a week or so to the bath time, as the fats in the body will slow the progress of the acid. Dump the soup over a swampy part of land, then proceed to use the area to dump the remains from dead deer and other wild animals. Be sure to use blankets on your car, and to toss them and the mallet with the acid bath

If the person isn't at the bar (Unlikely at best), I just wait until real late and invite myself in (or knock on the door, acting drunk or pretending to be part of the local police).

Take care, this is for educational purposes only.
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast