+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Murder

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Murder

i still say takeknife made of ice killthen and walk off no wepon no prints no nothing its that simple why does it have to be fancy or complicated a weapon made of ice is the perfect way to kill someone and never have proof you did it since the knife melts
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

in theory holder's weapon theory is quite sound coz there are no marks left behind. Of coz we all know tht it's the government ordered type of hits tht are the perfect ones coz the media will know abt it but the case will be go unsolved or labelled as accidental death.

For me it would be sort of like a long one. Create an illness within their body. When you know wut they eat everyday, use tht to ur advantage n use the ingredients in tht food to increase the illness.

Or you just do it old school mafia style, get their car rigged with a bomb. This would of coz only involve ppl who are single.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

or just give them Ebola and run the hell out of the country so you don't get infected/cought by the police

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

wow,still talking about the perfect murder. have u all come up with the best way yet.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

perfect murder equals killing someone with ice and then melting it.. no trace of amurder weapon, (like a cycle of ice) then youjust throw it in fire or something or some water, make it melt and your gone clear, no finger prints no nothing.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

The best way to kill someone without notice would be to break their neck, pick the lock in a mortuary, throw the body inside the oven, and cook them until they're ash and bone fragments. Then take all of the matter that is left, and put in in a high temperature ceramic kiln until it all turns to ashes. By then there is nothing left of the person's original DNA, it all turns to carbon. Then use the ashes to fertilize your tomato plants or something.
    Last edited by Metsuki Anba; Aug 02, 2006 at 11:43 AM.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

have you ever cooked. you dont get bone and ashes from an oven @metsuki..
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Newbie snowcat may be famous one day snowcat may be famous one day snowcat's Avatar
    Thanks

the perfect murder is that there is no body or weapon. Hence a knife that turns into dust after use with acid bath.
    I'm so sick of the world, let blood flow and bodies drop, I'll just sit back and watch.
    Care to join ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast