+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Murder

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Murder

A ceremonial execution with a katana. I'd make the victim stab himself in the stomach, twist the blade so that his internal organs would fall out and then I'd lob his head off

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh and with the bones remains. I will shape them into elefants....

like Knick Knacks.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

shonen sounds like he enjoys kiling a little bit lol thats truly ana rt from with how you described that. but i would want it less messy and more of a message kind of thing like with a weapon made of ice i know im being reapdative on this but there is no better wepon and it cant be traced since the ice melt
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread may be famous one day Admiral_Dread's Avatar
    Thanks

So a perfect weapons is something that disappears after you use it so it can't be traced? How about a barbed dagger, with a hard outer shell that disolvses in presense of liquids, once the outer shell is gone, The victim's body gets to meet a wonderful element we all know as Cesium. I'd have to say the shell takes 2 seconds to break down, tops. Any more will give the person a chance to tear it out and any less with make sure you get caught in the blast.
    Like one that on a lonesome road doth walk in fear and dread.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

u guy still talking abt it?

i tot we all agree with tht holder's weapon, the murder cant be solved coz there's no murder weapon to examine.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    u guy still talking abt it?

i tot we all agree with tht holder's weapon, the murder cant be solved coz there's no murder weapon to examine.
    Heh, a murder examination goes a tad further than just the murder weapon. So, even if there's no weapon, the crime can still be solved

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

My perfect murder would be...ehem...
    firstly....i will catch or get my "victim" then... i will torture them... in many ways...
    but do u think torturing them sexually would e good? i will kill them when most of them are already gone crazy with the act of torture... heheh
    The way i choose to kill them is... By using a needle not the small 1 but rather longer and thicker than the usual 1's...(thinks) or maybe use the needle in the maiden's hug...you know wats that?(maiden's hug is like a cupboard that shuts by it's self mechanically and with its sharp razors on the door will crush watevers inside....impale them...throughly...additional features of a maiden's hug is a small hole at the bottom of it works as a way for the blood to flow out...) nice is'nt it ^^
    then...once they are dead....
    Thier bodies shall be burned to ashes...and... the ashes...i will throw them into the sea....
    Fin... what you guys think of it?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

humm, the perfect muders hah, just do this, 1. Kill your victim, 2. take the body or remains somewhere else, 3, remove any finger prints, hair, shoe prints or any incriminating clues.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast