+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Murder

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Perfect Murder

This is true, but if you sneak up on the person and give them a good whack to the back of the head they oughta drop like a rock. A few more blows for good measure, and you're essentially in the clear.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

Newbie HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin may be famous one day HadesAssassin's Avatar
    Thanks

true but depends how much the small person weights and how much you can hold..but i get what your saying
    Show No Love,Love Will Get You Killed

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said an iceicle or shark bait.
    shadows what are they.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I will torture them with painless yet unpleasing methods and bring them to point they will commit suicide. It's a sweet victory!
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i still dont see whay everyone is being so fancy about killing someone
    use a knife made of thick that want chip on impact go for the heart oe a vital orgian maybe the jugular on his or neck walk off leaving the ice to melt no proof what so ever that yuo did anything plsu no prints from a weapon.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i still dont see whay everyone is being so fancy about killing someone
    use a knife made of thick that want chip on impact go for the heart oe a vital orgian maybe the jugular on his or neck walk off leaving the ice to melt no proof what so ever that yuo did anything plsu no prints from a weapon.
    I remember watching a movie where they used a ice knife, i forgot the name. @.@'' That is a good technique. Nice and clean. ^-^
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

Was the movie Basic Instict? I think if I were to do the job, there would just be a quick stab in the jugular. no muss, no fuss.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

1st: It should be a random person, as that way no one can make a connection between the two of you unless someone saw you.
    2nd: Wear gloves, perferably the thick kind you get at hospitals, you can't get prints of those.
    3rd: Headgear, something that isn't noticeable (ie, nothing with a label), a plain black hat will do, just to keep hair from falling out (if it does, if you ain't got a previous criminal conviction they won't be able to link it back to you anyway). Or if your that fussed, shave.
    4th: Plain clothing, just incase someone does spot you, they can't give the police a noticeable decription, a witness telling police "they were wearing all black" doesn't help s***.
    5th: Make sure the area isn't a busy one, secluded is good.
    6th: Don't let things get too messy/noisy. You don't want people to know somethings wrong for at least a few days. A few good clean whacks to the head should be fine.
    7th: Get rid of the body. Taking it someone really secluded & burning it will get rid of most evidence left on the body.
    8th: Burn all clothes with it. Clean/throw away (don't be stupid & throw it where ppl can see!) weapon.
    9th: Make sure you have a close friend who will lie for you, giving you an alibi, make sure you both know the story though >>; Or you'll get caught out. Once again, this is just incase you actually get caught out.

That's basically the jist of it. Of course that's how to get away with murder (although if they seriously wanna catch you, they probably will). If i was guna murder someone i hated, there would probably be a hell of alot more blood & guts involved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast