+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Personal Space

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Personal Space

it is little difficult to say ,i share my Personal Space with my little sister ... my sister enter my room as she want because my room beside her room or we can say my room in her room and i closed the room in side because in it i can have little personal space
    ( if you don't understand .... hmm ... my door inside her room and her room it have own door ) .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

For this approach, there's three ways to deal with it. The Good way, Bad way, and of course the Aleister Way.

Good Way - Be calm about it, give a small lecture about your privacy, inform your parents, try to peacefully settle the situation

Bad Way - Scream yell, throw things, yell at the parents, blame everyone else

Aleister Way - Walk up to them whie in the room, seem calm, then knock them the hell out, drag then into their room, revome all their clothing, if they have a cell phone put all the contacts as "911"

I, however, am an only child and have good privacy.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I really wouldnt give a rats ass. I have two younger brothers and the worst they ever do to my room is when they leave their jaket or back pack in there, or when one of them takes a few of my socks out of my sock drawr because they didnt have any or what ever.
    As for my parients... I really dont care, there is really no reason for them to be in there, I dont have any dirty little secrits unless a overflowing hamper counts a dirty secrit. "Oh no you caught me yet again forgeting to do my londry."
    As for me personaly they ask me about stuff like how was your day and I will tell them with out going into detail, unless I am pissed off in which I will rant about it.
    The only time I wll kick some one out of my room is if I am talking to my girlfriend, or if my brothers broke something or started stealing my money out of my wallet, only then I will boot their butts out of my room and take it to my parints where justice will be served.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well truthfully mine never get out of my room ....they take bloody everything i mean EVERYTHING and just yesterday my mum took my top to go to work the one i was gonna wear cos it was really cold ><

and they all steal my tongs ( curling iron) and stuff i can never find them when i need them and all my art stuff goes missing cos my dad even takes them >< for diagrams for work ...and my sis steals my manga T_T mean .....

apparently the rule on my house is ever thing belongs to everyone ....
    yet if i take something im killed for it .... i don't see the way it goes then ...

but i cant handle it i might get pisses and shout and b**** about it but i guess it bes ok

i just have to go steam off before i talk to them.... XD

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh no...there would be war if that happened to me...
    I had a situation like that happen once to me in my life...and my parents made the worst mistake ever....privacy to me is super important..and it also showed that they did not trust me and think that I am hiding secrets from them...but what teenager isn't.....right?
    I totally freaked out when it happened...because I was not expecting it at all...and lets just say that there was a big argument....
    I mean.....how would they feel if i did the same thing to them....something tells me that they would not appreciate that at all.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's an uber problem whatsoever. My parents never knock on my door when they come in, I'm kinda used to it now.

If I do need the privacy, I'll just let them know I need some privacy, and they'd leave me alone. Not that big of deal, I'm very easy in that kindoff stuff. Besides, I got nothing to hide... Nothing special or different in my room. So I don't really mind. My parents leave me alone most of the time anyway ^_^.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

well... i never really had privacy but when it comes to people going through my things and being nosy... i'm not a violent person but i can bring pain in ways other than violence. i prefer to have my privacy and when i dont get it i get pissed. my parents are usually respectful of my space when i'm home visiting but there are times i just had no privacy at all because my room was my brothers room too or even when it wasn't my room was on the way to the laundry room so they'd have to go through it to do laundry. now that i have my own room when i go home to visit i am very protective of my privacy no matter what i'm doing. i like being able to close my door and have peace and quiet... unfortuneatly my walls are little protection from sound so if ANYTHING is going on in my dads room i know about it and i usually go for a drive because i've got enough scars... no more for me.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well my life story is i share my room with my lil sis and omg is she annoying...no offence...whenever i try to hide something from her she will purposely go and look for it. I have no privacy and when my moms stays home from work and me and my sis is at school will go and look THROUGH my room likes its her own room...then when i come home she'll ethier tell me to clean up my room or ask me about something (nothing bad i just write personal poetry and i hide it for my own eyes to see them.) and when she does that it gets me mad because its not her room. oh and once she found my diary and she ACTUALLY read it...i went ballistic (spelling probably wrong) i actually went all out on her telling her that it was not hers and all and how she wouldnt like me to read her personal diary and how it was my thoughts and not hers so she had no right to read it...and i actually have anger problems ( signing up for anger management classes soon =( ) anywayz back to my little sister. As i was saying i get no privacy and she always touches, uses or wears my stuff and thats when all hell breaks loose in our house cause my anger takes over me and i start screaming...yea i have some issues but can you blame me?.....................thats my story...and this is actually in the present ( its whats happening right now.)

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast