+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: personality...

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: personality...

Well I've been given the lable of "everybodys friend" while that is great and all I usally find myself alone when I need help so I've also become very independant. I've been told I have a very mischievous smile and look in my eyes. I don't know if thats true but I do like to have fun alot. I also have a bad temper (trying to fix that) and I tend to hold grudges alot. But I can usually start conversations with anybody, so that's a plus!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a total screw ball! I love being myself but I will change if I need to. I like talking but not people who talk a lot. I like anything thats funny. I'm not good with anything scary and will scream my head off if I think something is scary.

As for the person i want to spend my life with we're very simular to the point its scary sometimes. I wouldn't want a polar opposite of me because that would get boring. He knows how to handle me well and pays attention to everything I say. So yeah we're a good match.

I like any food with cheese or corn. But other than that I don't particularly love any other foods.

I enjoy freaking people out. Its funny. But thats just me and my wack personality.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

<T_T> ... I don't know what others may think about me. For I myself have the tendency to switch personalities depending on the circumstances. <^x^>lll
    ... Here's one thing I can tell about my personality:

"Why should I answer to you when you are not interested in knowing in the first place?"

As you can guess, I am not going to join this thread after all. <^3^>/ Baa~

!! runs away !!

[CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    "Why should I answer to you when you are not interested in knowing in the first place?"

As you can guess, I am not going to join this thread after all. <^3^>/ Baa~

!! runs away !!

<_<ll That sounded really really sad.
    <- It makes smilies green and sad.

>_>

____

Hmmmz...
    <_< I talk a lot. At least to Abu, no one else really. I used to talk TOO MUCH TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

Now I just bother Abu with it.

>_> I'm very "when the time comes" type of person... and it frustrates a lot of impatient people.

Sometimes, if I'm excited, I get nervous. If I'm nervous, I'm nervous. I don't like being nervous. So don't get me nervous.

<_< I have a strong tolerance around other people... pain, tickling, stomach, etc...
    However, when it's around Abu, I'm practically a baby. I whine to her.
    No one else.

o_o I believe breakfast is THE most important meal of the day. Any other can just go rot in hell.

>_> I'm not really optimistic, but people see me as that. I'm both an optimist and a pessimist. If you're optimistic, I'm usually pessimistic.. If you're pessimistic, I'm optimistic. I balance things out. ... I don't really believe in a certainty, so "HOPING" is a thing that I like to do. Whether it's hoping for the best or the worst.

I like to plan things, even if that plan leads us to hell, just so I can get the end rewards. Because it makes it really worth it.

=_= I'm highly protective over Abu, like a Lion to its territory. I don't like anyone getting too close, and I don't like anyone who hurts her. But I give her a choice to blow me off if she wants, I understand.

O_O I'm not much for marriage, it's just a license to me. I believe that a true relationship counts as a marriage more than a piece of paper and a video recording. However, I do respect and see the beauty of marriages.

I love foxes! Duh!

Done... again.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the shy and quiet one but I'm fighting with it and slowly becoming less shy and less quiet... Also I'm a little bit weird and "shiny"- do stupid stuff all the time, but the main thing is to just laugh about it as well as trying to fix it ^^

Yes, I'm sure personality is the main thing you have to evaluate in the one you want to spend your life with... I wouldn't wish for him to be alike me... it's better if he's a little of the opposite so I'd have someone fixing my wrongs... he shouldn't be shy and "shiny", those are the things that make my life troublesome...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    <_<ll That sounded really really sad.
    <- It makes smilies green and sad.
    Fine. I shall have a short introduction to my personality then. <=_=>lll Baa~

My personality traits are as accurate as my blood type, which is O.
    Indeed, I am ashame of myself to be born as an O type.
    Because I get jealous easily and I am someone who is quickly inspired to start something but never to complete it.... *silence*

!! fails to complete post !!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche may be famous one day raja_psyche's Avatar
    Thanks

I can say that i am timid in front of people. I tend to shy away from those whom i don't know. I am like not this before (i am a people person before), but i had an experience that made me who am i today. I tend to keep my feelings into myself, and mask myself with a smile. There are also times that i seemed to act paranoid to other people... *especially to newly introduced people to me*. I feel inferior to others...

I think that personality will play a huge role in search for someone who i would spend my entire life with.

Thank you very much,Reese for this wonderful signature ^_^

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok talk about my personality ..umm I do not think that I am great person ..but i have some good things that I greet to anyone that want to know me and ready to help and I feel the worst thing that i have it is feel sad easy...I do not want to shear my sad feeling with anyone b\c mabye i will hurt them ...so this me..

Foolish beating

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast