+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Personality

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Personality

In love, people first notice looks but then get to know personality. What kind of personality do you have? .. And what makes others personality sparkle?

Have you ever fallen in love with not just looks but a person's personality? What is it about their personality that made you fall in love and how is it compatible with yours?

There is one fellow who talks alot and his girlfriend is quiet but has a long attention span. That's why they are compatible. He has many things to share that is warm and she hangs on every word and has a natural fascination to listen.

I'm single. I have never had a long term relationship since I'm a loner. I like reading, art and writing. All activities for one. I'm very guarded and defensive so don't trust easily. Sometimes I get hung up on looks and ignore personality.. that gets me into trouble by hanging out with people who look good but have negative personalities. Some people are very critical. I do like positive people who are sweet and compassionate and gracious.

Fellows that attract me are slow to anger and has weird fetishes. I like people who are self-aware and laid back by not taking themselves too seriously... and mysterious and self-composed. Simple and goal oriented, he keeps his eyes on the prize whether it is money or getting laid. I like folks who are attracted to technology especially if it is advanced. I guess I'm looking for a fantasy. I'm a dreamer so don't want to wake up... I guess that is why I like anime.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Personality

My personality is hard to categorize because i could be a jock im athletic and love sports but im also a nerd who loves anime and electronic devices probably even more. The personality i look for is are they fun and cool to joke with, gaming would be a plus. The main thing is eyes it aint the color but the look they give u. Only when im under the influence i go after a female with above normal looks. Other than that i have never fell in love because right now im thinking love is evol, "evil".

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KingAnime For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 03, 2011)

Thanks

Yes I like cool fun people. If you like the way someone stares that could sparkle and kindle passion. Yes love is harsh sometimes if it is with the wrong person with above average looks. Eyes are the windows to the soul. I saw the Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding. they are royal but know how to keep it real. I respect that.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest....my personality is quite erm...happy go lucky...?i don't know...i just like to laugh and give jokes and of course in a appropriate way...my country is multi-racial country so,i have to take care others sensitivity though....

and i like to hang out with crazy ones i terms of friends...well,i'm not looking for a relationship since that particular thing needs a lot of commitment -.-

i don't like people who are really serious....is not that serious is a bad thing but if they serious all the time will make me delirious if hang out with them....==
    laugh is the best medicine as some may say...so,i really like people who can make good jokes and me laugh...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fiqx For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 18, 2011)

Newbie UthAkrean Scion is off to a good start UthAkrean Scion's Avatar
    Thanks

In a word? Conscientious.
    In another word? Virtuous.
    I've got the capacity for a lot of geeking out. I mean, some of the conversations my friends and I have had have been likened to "gerbils on crack"... as we discussed the finer points of Mustang and Armstrong, for instance. But until I'm around people I know I can do these things with, I don't. I sit back and respond until I see something that interests me and I slowly let it slide.

I suppose it comes from the usual things. Never was very popular, etc. So now I test the waters gradually until I can see where it is I stand with people before letting it all hang loose.
    On the other hand, I've acquired a rather neat cross-section of interests and skills, so it's easy for me.

But in the core of me, I am always afraid. I want to meet someone who would be good for me in a relationship, but I know just wanting is not enough. So yeah, I just sit back thanks to my own neuroses and let things go slowly... and pretend like I don't care.
    The blood of Ten beats in my heart.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UthAkrean Scion For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 18, 2011)

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My personality, although when I talk I'm quite loud; I'm actually a very quiet and reserved person. Very introspective, that probably would best describe me. I love to think, my mind never really shuts down and is often going in 10 different directions. I have to really concentrate in order to focus on one thing at times. That pretty much sums up most of my personality.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

desxms (Aug 18, 2011)

Thanks

Yes a sense is humour is a must. Seriousness sometimes is stuffy. I like introspective types... just hard to know when to talk and when to listen. I get afraid too. Mostly for my soul... yes being slow to trust is careful. Not everyone would appreciate esoteric learning. Some people are downright critical. It's good to know who your real friends are and be comfortable around. Yes just wanting is not enough. Have to know how to please and ease a soul into ya!

Newbie UthAkrean Scion is off to a good start UthAkrean Scion's Avatar
    Thanks

I know what you mean.
    I really like the introverts and introspective type myself.
    The biggest problem lies in FINDING them, for me.
    They do keep to themselves, after all, and being one myself, I realise that one thing they really dislike is the kind pf person you need to be to find and meet them.
    This is where it gets tricky. aheheh

But, really, I agree with your whole post.
    The blood of Ten beats in my heart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast