+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Personality traits you look for in a Boy or Girl

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Personality traits you look for in a Boy or Girl

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I look for them to be energetic and fun! If they seem boring or lazy, I wouldn't be able to stand them! I like to run about and frolic and act all silly and immature, and I need someone who would be able to do that with me! lol
    who cant actually be immature?
    thats really some serious stuf u got there mahiru.

perdoname michelle!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek
    @Kedar_First things first kedar. I spell clutz like this because I like it! T_T and also i'm NOT A SPAMMING RAT!!! T_T You dishonor me u bannana slug! T_T
    Get off my threads if all u want to do is dishonor my beautiful name! *puts hand on chest and looks up with a twinkle in her eyes*
    Eheh, you like to say clutz, not klutz? I feel pain for your English teacher. [] Haha. You no a spamming rat? I see. Then, you are cannot-even-spell-banana-correctly spamming rat? Lol.

Okay, I forgive you. This only a one time fling, though. []

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    I look for them to be energetic and fun! If they seem boring or lazy, I wouldn't be able to stand them! I like to run about and frolic and act all silly and immature, and I need someone who would be able to do that with me! lol
    []

Ahhhhh, the suffering. He also has to love eating donuts and buy you some, too, right? []

Whoever he is, he will be one lucky person. ^_^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Eheh, you like to say clutz, not klutz? I feel pain for your English teacher
    That's freedom of writting, heheheh

Haha. You no a spamming rat? I see. Then, you cannot-even-spell-banana-correctly spamming rat? Lol.
    As long as it is understood what he tried to say its kool, so if he wants to keep using bannana its ok.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, I'm having a hard time imagining a guy who runs around like a kid, and visits Krispy Kreme regularly to buy donuts for him and his girlfriend. ^^;;;

Newbie sev567 may be famous one day sev567 may be famous one day sev567's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Personality traits you look for in a Boy or Girl

well first of all im a boy ok.And what i like in a girl hhhmmmm.......oh well id like a girl that likes sports,animals,comedy,things in the army,and anime cartoons hehe so yea thats pretty much it

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    That's freedom of writting, heheheh

As long as it is understood what he tried to say its kool, so if he wants to keep using bannana its ok.
    Ehehehe, I wasn't being serious, Ketaro. ^_^ Haha, of course, understanding is mostly what that matters, but for an strict English teacher, it gives a good chance to penalize and deduct some points. Lol.

I like funny and cheerful girls. []

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

[]

Ahhhhh, the suffering. He also has to love eating donuts and buy you some, too, right? []

Whoever he is, he will be one lucky person. ^_^
    No, don't you remember, I swore off donuts? But, a good point, he also has to be someone who centers at least some part of his life around food. I spend a lot of time thinking where I am going to eat next, and if he makes fun of me (in a mean way) or doesn't understand my need to do that, it just wouldn't work haha
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Girls who are direct and open, full of humor and wits oozing out of their pores, hehe. ^_^

o~Piggy-san~o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast