+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Personality traits you look for in a Boy or Girl

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Personality traits you look for in a Boy or Girl

Honestly when I first meet a girl for the first time I'll have to know what she likes and dislikes. I'll start asking her questions, just basic ones to start what do u do for fun? Do u like this do u like that... and that sort or just telling stories about one self sometimes. Depending on how she answers will mostlikely let me know what type of person she is, caring, sweet, shy, or just careless and bitter.

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Eheheh, yes Ms. AnimeGeek. ^_^ Yeah, you are a curious rat, no, I mean, cat. Sorry. ^>^ You know what, you may want to try to be a psychologist, since you seem to love to understand human nature.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention last time, I love girls who trip a lot, and have that sad look on their faces like they are carrying a deep, buried burden in their hearts - dark and mysterious with long hair - OH MY DIVINE GOD!!
    I know I know I am pretty curious rat/cat >.< LOL. Me a psychologist? lol. yeah right.
    Haa haa you like girlz that are total clutz but with a sad face? XP haa haa i'm a total clutz but i'm usually energetic when I trip and run into things. *thinks back* the stories I have.... hey I'm going to make a thread about that! XP

anyways....

I should probably put the traits I look for in a guy If I haven't already. They need to make me laugh and be able to have fun. They also have to be able to keep up with my motor mouth. Haa haa. But at the same time be really sweet.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

First impressions, huh?

Personality wise - A good sense of humour. I find I usually don't get along with a girl who's dead in that department.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Sense of humor (without being rude) is a must, I don't mind opinionated guys just as long as he doesn't act like a smart-ass. Oh yeah, confidence (I think a guy who possess certain self confidence is quite appealing) and he needs to have a sense of maturity (like what princess angel said).

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange.. I thought I had already listed out all the personality traits I concerntrate on but however it does not seem to matter anymore.

I'm dead bored with all the personalities and stuffs. Everyone pratically bores sheep as much as sheep bores them. (-_+)

<--- has chose the darkest path in life. baa.. (u_u)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i look for a no BS additude from a girl somoe who is very opinonated
    and strong willed. because nothing can make happeir than a girl who
    tells it like it is and dosnt care who hear's her
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

what's with the love threads in here. I look for a girl that has a good personality and her own style, likes the same things as I do, even better.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

@Spike_ There are love threads here because people like me are curious monkies. *makes monkey sound*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast